Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

LENOVO Yoga 510-15ISK - Touch screen is not working - driver error

wojtky 8457 10
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    wojtky
    Level 6  
    The laptop has been working for some time after each startup. The only solution was to turn off and on his driver. Now, unfortunately, you can't even turn on the driver. The driver was updated, later uninstalled and reinstalled by SlimDrivers and DriversEasy and by Windows itself (on the Lenovo website I can't see the driver).

Online diagnostics on the Lenovo website have shown that everything is OK and up to date. I don't know much what else I can do but send to the site. Any advice or ideas?

The system is Windows 10 Home x64
    Intel i5-6200 2.3 GHz
    8GB RAM

LENOVO Yoga 510-15ISK - Touch screen is not working - driver error LENOVO Yoga 510-15ISK - Touch screen is not working - driver error LENOVO Yoga 510-15ISK - Touch screen is not working - driver error LENOVO Yoga 510-15ISK - Touch screen is not working - driver error
    User removed account
    User removed account  
    wojtky
    Level 6  
    It is quite possible, unfortunately I am not a user of this computer so I can not confirm. So what to do about it now?
  • Helpful post
    User removed account
    User removed account  
    wojtky
    Level 6  
    Hm, and if the drivers have already been uninstalled several times, is there any way to restore the first one before the updates? Sorry, for any stupid questions but on average I confess.
    User removed account
    User removed account  
    wojtky
    Level 6  
    Unfortunately, the option to restore the driver is gray - unavailable. The Windows troubleshooting tool did not help - and from what I see on the net, you might have to uninstall any of the Win10 updates, but I don't know which one too much ...
  • Helpful post
    User removed account
    User removed account  
    wojtky
    Level 6  
    Well, I think I've just cured myself from Lenovo for life. None of the ways you mentioned worked. I have desperately brought the computer back to its original state - no change, the same problem continues.
    There is probably only shipping to the site left. Still, thank you very much for your suggestions and help! :)
    User removed account
    User removed account  
    wojtky
    Level 6  
    And so it ended. The screen has been replaced. Thanks for the help!