Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

ACER Q65H2-AM - POWER SW, POWER LED, RESET SW, USB1 and SPEAKER connection

8418 11
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 8  
    Please help me connect POWER SW, POWER LED, RESET SW, Ground, Port +, Port-, VCC and SPEAKER on ACER Q65H2-AM, or if someone has instructions for this CD, I would like to see it too.

ACER Q65H2-AM - POWER SW, POWER LED, RESET SW, USB1 and SPEAKER connection ACER Q65H2-AM - POWER SW, POWER LED, RESET SW, USB1 and SPEAKER connection ACER Q65H2-AM - POWER SW, POWER LED, RESET SW, USB1 and SPEAKER connection ACER Q65H2-AM - POWER SW, POWER LED, RESET SW, USB1 and SPEAKER connection
  • Computer-specific
    - SPEAKER, you have already soldered on the board ...

- USB has a standard pin layout:
    For sure you can check with the help of the meter.

Which one is the front panel connector? (power_sw etc.). On the screens you can not see. The description should be on the plate, look for it.

This is a disc drawn from the Acer Veriton M4610, buying such a scrap is never a good idea. The instructions are rather not what I see.
  • Level 24  
    Hello,
    And over the IDE connector what you have on the disc, manual can not find and also poor quality pictures on the net you can see that there are some goldpins.
  • Level 8  
    the problem is that I can not find the front panel connector I have only connectors under usb, F_audio ini_spk and COM2
    I bought anything that fit under the socket, on my current card the entry p16 x16 broke down

EDIT

I can make a "zoom" of each element, this is a photo of the disc

• Helpful post
    Level 24  
    Here you have manual for this CD Link
    under 14 you have a front panel and here you have the description Link

Greetings
  • Level 8  
    does anyone know whether I have connected it well and where to connect what has left me?
  • Level 24  
    It seems to me that it is bad.
    You got the link how it should look.
  • Level 8  
    but I do not embrace those signs you could write to me what to connect in turn?
  • Ed. Computers FAQ
    It is strange to have this output plate on fp. Try it as I drew in the picture. It does not guarantee operation, as it may turn out that eg hdd led should be connected under pins 1-3, and power led for pins 1-2 or 14-12. However, if you connect badly ledy, you should not do anything wrong, you can do it by trial and error (only do not connect directly under Vcc and gnd because diodes can burn). I will not tell you where to connect Vcc and ground from your case because I do not know what they are leading. ACER Q65H2-AM - POWER SW, POWER LED, RESET SW, USB1 and SPEAKER connection
  • Level 8  
    I did as you wrote, Sylweksylwina and the cooling fan is spinning for a moment (one pulse as if) and turns off
    does anyone have any idea how to connect it?
  • Ed. Computers FAQ
    Describe the entire computer configuration, including the brand and power supply model. For starters, run the power supply with the board and processor and the only switch connected, the board should turn on, the buzzer should signal the lack of RAM memory.
  • Level 8  
    Tagan tg600-u33 power supply. I connect the board memory and i3 3210 processor with box cooling without connected drives in the configuration you recommended.