Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Honda civic VIII - replacement of the direction indicator bulb

12096 11
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 14  
    Hello, as in the topic I need instructions on replacing the right turn signal bulb (from the passenger) in the civic VIII or is there any way without removing the wheel, etc.?
  • Level 10  
    For me in accordzie you have to take off the wheel arch and remove it half-blindly ... and the short light bulb is at least 2 hours for replacement ...
  • Level 14  
    maybe it's easier to remove the whole lamp?
  • Level 36  
    It all depends on which producer you have in your car.
    Even if you still have original lamps, depending on the manufacturer, the method of replacing the bulbs may differ significantly so I recommend adding a reflector.
  • Level 14  
    I will look at the lamp for the markings and I will try to take a picture.
  • Level 10  
    In my Hania the whole process of replacing the light bulb is in the instructions from the car.
    Do you have lenticular or ordinary light?
  • Level 43  
    Krzysiek0921 wrote:
    Do you have lenticular or ordinary light?

Have you ever seen the original lens there?
  • Level 10  
    Yes, I saw it because I have it myself.
  • Level 14  
    The lamps I have are ordinary, not lenticular, I was looking for some signs on the headlamp there are some numbers on the plastic and that's all, Are you telling me to look for a replacement description in the instructions?
    Moderated By CameR:

Reg. 3.1.17. Do not send very basic questions that can be found in the user manual or generally available sources. Do not present the attitude that I am due. Take care of the level of questions and discussions. Thank you.

• Level 14  
    Ok, the bulb listed but the instructions in my opinion leave a lot to be desired, many more things need to be unscrewed than the 2 cuffs, at least for me it was to tilt the wheel arch.