Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Unable to transfer youtube to the TV from the computer

4155 4
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 19  
    The problem is the subject. Oddly enough, you can transfer YouTube to TV from your tablet or phone. I will add that the TV is normally seen on the network. As I even manually want to send, I have the message no cast device detected.
    On another laptop is ok, tablets and phones send the image to this TV. All devices are connected to one router.
    It doesn't transfer from just one computer: Windows 7 64bit (freshly installed)
    Please help
  • Admin group computers
    The system itself does not send an image on the network. What program do you do? A network card adapted for this purpose?
  • Level 19  
    Via google cast simply in google chrome when you enter on youtube it has always been an option to send to another screen such icon Unable to transfer youtube to the TV from the computer
    It is currently unavailable on this one computer after reinstalling windows, on others it works.

Added after 4 [hours] 43 [minutes]:

No one can really solve this problem?
  • Admin group computers
    wirus1 wrote:
    It is currently unavailable on this one computer after reinstalling windows on other works.
    If you put a comma, you could better understand what you are writing.
    DriverMSG wrote:
    A network card adapted for this purpose?
    You don't answer the questions, and that's quite important, because we don't even know if you are connecting through a router (what?), Via LAN cable or WIFI, or is the network properly configured?
  • Level 19  
    I connect through a router to which a cable antenna (unitymedia) cable is connected. All devices are connected through this router. The laptop does not stream youtube other devices like this. The network card doesn't make any difference in this case. Another much older laptop works ok and streams youtube on smart tv.