Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Kogan KALED32DVDVA - TV is cycling through boot logo would like to try a firmwar

189 4
  • Level 2  
    Hi,
    Hope someone can help. I have a Kogan KALED32DVDVA it is booting to the logo, and repeating this cycle over and over again. I have seen this problem with other Kogan TV's on youtube and the solution appears to be a fimware update. Unfortunately I can not find the bin file for my TV.

I believe these are the important details

Make: Kogan
    Model: KALED32DVDVA
    Chassis: TP.SIS231.P83
    Panel: CX315DLEDM

There is also a sticker on the tp.sis231.p83 board that reads AJ32T03 T1410-03
    as well as a barcode that reads A14100166-0A00704

Hoping someone can help with either the bin file or another solution
    <br>
    Kogan KALED32DVDVA - TV is cycling through boot logo would like to try a firmwar Kogan KALED32DVDVA - TV is cycling through boot logo would like to try a firmwar Kogan KALED32DVDVA - TV is cycling through boot logo would like to try a firmwar Kogan KALED32DVDVA - TV is cycling through boot logo would like to try a firmwar Kogan KALED32DVDVA - TV is cycling through boot logo would like to try a firmwar
  • Monitor spec
    Catch the contact on ( billobirillo ) , give this person a full number. model serial number ... (the first 8 letters of the serial number (it begins with G9 ???...),)
    Read Link
  • Level 21  
    Chassis known from Manta. I think it was 3204 or 3201.
  • Level 17  
    Hello, if you can copy the eprom, try copying and saving the read file, then clearing the eprom and then programming again with save file.
  • Level 2  
    lisek wrote:
    Catch the contact on ( billobirillo ) , give this person a full number. model serial number ... (the first 8 letters of the serial number (it begins with G9 ???...),)
    Read Link

Thankyou very much. But I can not find serial number beginning with G9.

Dodano po 1 [minuty]:

jezrdna wrote:

Thankyou. It looks very similar I will see if this will point me in the right direction.

Dodano po 2 [minuty]:

Aquario_blue wrote:
    Hello, if you can copy the eprom, try copying and saving the read file, then clearing the eprom and then programming again with save file.

Thankyou very much. Sorry I am new so I have no idea how to do this. I will look into it now.

Dodano po 23 [minuty]:

Icy-Wolverine wrote:
    lisek wrote:
    Read Link

Thankyou very much. But I can not find serial number beginning with G9.

Dodano po 1 [minuty]:

jezrdna wrote:

Thankyou. It looks very similar I will see if this will point me in the right direction.

Dodano po 2 [minuty]:

Aquario_blue wrote:

Thankyou very much. Sorry I am new so I have no idea how to do this. I will look into it now.

Looks like I need to buy an EZP2010 or something similar. Only $15, I think I will give it a shot