Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

RE:MEDIATEK 1389DE - MULTI REGION CODE AREA HOW TO FIND IN FIRMWARE

promo7uk 114 0
    promo7uk
    Level 10  
    Hi guys right all new to me multi region codes, but at work we have hundreds upon hundreds of mediatek dvd players some with screens portables . 7" - 9" - 10" -11.5" - 12" portables also same chipset 1389de mediatek players new latest ,, and yes i know about some u can use codes unfortunatly on these new ones the firmware remote code hack has been removed now leanring this from newbie so please if anyone knows how to do this please help,, how would i know where too look,,

1. what machine code is mediatek use to program spi flashes in dvds..
    2.8032 code how can we dissasemble the code and find the region area, in my case uk region 2, dvd
    3.how can i change the code in hex /bin files. to unlock the player to all regions,

as i have said , there is no remote codes to these new 2020 players even players from 2017 - 2019 - 2020 are all locked out,
    anyone with skill set to look in firmware to players who can help would be appreciated,, cheers , all best lee.

Dodano po 3 [godziny] 56 [minuty]:

https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic672575.html#3471153

trying to get these files as well if admins would move these to english version please thankyou.