Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

What radio 2din MAX 2000 PLN -

beniu1212 11616 10
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
    beniu1212
    Level 12  
    Hello
    I am looking for a 2din radio, necessarily with an android. The most depends on me as I mentioned on the android, and the sound quality. The radio will be plugged in under a touch. The car is A3 8L. What radios can you suggest?
    Immor99999
    Level 7  
    Since I used to have a3.8l then I would recommend Clarion, who played quite as much, because the previous pioneer was really raising bass.
    If you want to make it sound good, then put Clarion and Alpinke in dependence on what will be driving.
    If you were somewhere at car audio shows, look what other people have and you can immediately see how to play and possibly set up the same, or choose something from yourself. If you want on andku, then you will give 2k zlotys for a Chinese guy who will not play well, although the Sony XAV-AX100 (cost about 1800 zlotys) is also on andku as well as on the factory radio (optional) in some cars also somehow playing.

For Clarion, Alpine depends on whether to be navi dvd and other interesting things you pay from 1500 to even 6000 PLN

What you will need (this is about the functions to be read by the camera, bt, night vision, cd, dvd, usb, sd, dab, tv, dvb-t, etc.)
    beniu1212
    Level 12  
    The only radios that do not have this and androids have the Internet = youtube, fb, browser, here I am mainly walking
    jendrek1975
    Level 1  
    Forgive me but why do you facebuk on the car radio :-) , changing the radio to those with an antique sound quality is worse than in eg alphine, maybe it is better to buy a decent radio to play nicely and facebuck to carry a tablet :-) ?
    beniu1212
    Level 12  
    All in all, that's right ... We're changing the assumptions:
    - it can not get stuck.
    - the ability to connect the reversing camera
    - sound quality

As for this fb, I mainly meant youtube.

Added after 6 [minutes]:

Of course, navi

Added after 46 [minutes]:

But I am surprised that there is no radio with an android that plays well. And in these Chinese you can somehow increase the quality? send sound eg from radio to the radio with good sound via bluetooth?
    beniu1212
    Level 12  
    I will tell you honestly that I liked it. It has a great option to connect the phone, through HDMI, I can buy a cheap phone used to hide it under the upholstery and permanently leave it there, I will have my Youtube :) From what I see, it does not stutter, it's not bad. And now the question. is this quality really better than a Chinese one? Speakers that I will not have yet, but will not be cheaper than 350 PLN per piece.

Added after 8 [minutes]:

However, it is not so cool ... I thought that the touch while connected to the phone is supported by the radio ...
    Immor99999
    Level 7  
    Currently, I am looking for something from 2 din and after long thinking I am thinking about Pioneer AVH-X8800BT (PLN 2,600) or Alpine IVE-W585BT (PLN 2,400)
    kaliope
    Level 11  
    I'm going to be under the topic. I am looking for 2din radio with android so that I would have google maps as navigation. Do you recommend a proven Chinaman?
    specpc
    Level 9  
    Go to Ali, sort by the number of bought and see what is worth taking. Feedback will tell you the truth. However, do not expect miraculous sound quality ...
    szczarek
    Level 9  
    I bought the cheapest Android radio on Aliexpress, RK-A701 for a year came but by shorting on one speaker began to problems with the processor. It is not a god of liquidity but it is suitable for music.
    beniu1212
    Level 12  
    I made a CAR PC at my place, and I have everything I wanted ;)