Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

How to buy a car radio up to PLN 400?

fenri95 2778 12
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
    fenri95
    Level 16  
    Hello, I am looking for a radio up to PLN 400 used. The radio must have two pairs of RCA outputs. Now I have an ALPINE CDE-9882Ri and in the radio I miss the LPF filter to adjust the sub only because I am looking for another. Can you recommend something interesting?
    fenri95
    Level 16  
    Used from a new one, I will not get anything in this price range, it is not urgent, I can browse the offers on a regular basis and if I find something, I can buy it.
    bubu1769
    Level 41  
    I personally like Pioneer because of its fairly good quality and trouble-free connection to steering wheel control in Opel. My favorite is the DEH-P6000UB or DEH-P7000UB due to the USB socket located on the back of the radio, I honestly don't like the sticking out pendrives from the panel. The first is currently on Alledrogo for about PLN 350.
    fenri95
    Level 16  
    And as for the radio versions, which one is better, they cost the same :)
    bubu1769
    Level 41  
    The DEH-P7000UB theoretically has slightly better parameters, only these two models are my favorites because of the USB on the back.
    fenri95
    Level 16  
    The akuat does not bother me and I would recommend something with the front usb because of the quality and functions?
    milejow
    Level 43  
    Kenwood KDC-6051U or the more expensive KDC-BT92SD, with a little patience you can unhook them below PLN 400 at the auction. As for quality, they both eat these Pioneers for breakfast and keep doing their job.
    bubu1769
    Level 41  
    It's true that Kenwood is way better than Pioneer in terms of quality, but you have to pay for it.
    fenri95
    Level 16  
    I will follow various offers until I break something :) Do you recommend any Alpine radio?
    milejow
    Level 43  
    bubu1769 wrote:
    That's a fact Kenwood is far superior to Pioneer in terms of quality

Bubu without exaggeration, the first one I gave, I once hooked it for PLN 200. in almost BDB condition.
    bubu1769
    Level 41  
    There are always deals, but currently these radios are over PLN 400.
    fenri95
    Level 16  
    That's why I want to have a few models that I can look for, it's not urgent. It is different if I sold my current alpine radio then yes :)