Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

What car radio? - Kenwood or Anline

lichus690jp 4086 12
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
    lichus690jp
    Level 17  
    Hello, I am the owner of the kenwood KDC-U30R radio and I wonder if it makes sense to replace this radio with better quality sound. I am interested in something with kenwood or alpina up to PLN 800,
    The speakers in the car are the hertz dsk 165 160 rear and front and the bass box on the back 2x ground zero. I expect a pure strong sound. Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards.
    Jarzabek666
    Level 35  
    Or maybe the purity of the sound depends on the source? do you listen to mp3 or regular CDs?
    lichus690jp
    Level 17  
    I listened to CDs mostly on this radio every 5 years. It doesn't even need a CD slot on the radio.
    Jarzabek666
    Level 35  
    This change of the radio will not do anything, rather think about changing the sound source your current radio supports AAC / MP3 / WMA listen to songs downloaded in WMA format. There will never be good clear sound with MP3.
    domin122
    Level 16  
    And the bitrate is not important?
    lichus690jp
    Level 17  
    The format of the songs is mp3. Generally more adjustable and that it has a really good quality of treble and subwoofer. It can even be with bluetooth because it sometimes sells and it is lacking like auix and USB.
    The main point is whether it will pay off to exchange for some better ones, since it is good and I have been thinking about it recently.
    adam_1991r
    Level 27  
    Usually WMA and AAC in radios are still supported in lossy formats so there won't be a big difference. I know because I checked all possible formats in my cde-195bt and only lossy formats work. You just have to listen to CDs or buy a flac capable radio. Look for something alpine.
    Jarzabek666
    Level 35  
    Only not every alpine supports flac, remember that.
    lichus690jp
    Level 17  
    How about the Alpine UTE 92BT?
    In general, a lot of people have told me that Kenwood is hiding from Alpine, even though I have a Kenwood for a long time and I can't say anything bad. However, there is some difference if they say so.
    adam_1991r
    Level 27  
    Very good radio for its price and new.
    lichus690jp
    Level 17  
    I was still thinking about the kenwood kdc-5000bt. Which is better Alpine UTE -92bt or this Kenwood?
    adam_1991r
    Level 27  
    I would take alpine because it has a cool game and lots of useful features. Eq paramvtric, full crossover active 2way + sub. Time Correction, Variable Backlight and Bluetooth. Additionally, it plays flac. This kenwood is also interesting, but the lack of a full crossover and time trial in my opinion determines the choice of Alpine.
    lichus690jp
    Level 17  
    Then I take Alpina. Thanks for the help :-) best regards.