Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Citroen C2 I gen. - C2 Connection of the Motokey lock control panel.

4758 6
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 13  
    Good day.
    I was given the task to connect a lock control unit with two remote controls in Citroen I C2, in which the central locking is already controlled by a key.
    Most of the topics concern C3 but in C2 BSI it is apparently the same.
    I found the diagram for the Car protect bx40 control panel.
    I have a Motokey 500 switchboard.
    I will briefly present the BX40 connection
    Unfortunately, the motokey switch has other connections, which is why I have a problem with connecting.

If anyone can help, then he can figure out how to connect the wires.
  • Level 38  
    And in BX40 and motokey 500 is connected to the plus control only that in BX40 shorted to plus you have yellow and yellow-black and in motokey500 connect to the plus yellow-black and blue. They only differ in colors. The rest as in the diagrams, compare BX40 Z 500 plus control and connect.
  • Level 13  
    From today the switchboard works flawlessly,
    I present the diagram that was sent to me
  • Level 1  

Can anyone help me connect this switch to C2? Thank you in advance
  • Level 10  
    Citroen C2 plugs, cube No. 2 is the black one on the back. You attach the turn signals to it. Cube No. 3 alarm supply + 12v permanent independent. Weight attached to the body. Cube No. 1 controlling the central lock. You cut the cable No. 13 and No. 15 and connect as I wrote.
  • Level 10  
    Citroen C2 2005 Year. Motor 1.4hdi. Connecting cables. The closing one was white No. 13, opening brown No. 15. Check before cutting with a light bulb. One end to the car's weight, the other to the ankle pin. turn the lock if it lights up you have + 12v control. I had to increase the locking time from 0.5s to 3.5s. By removing the jumper.