Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

[Solved] Which small top loading washing machine, up to PLN 1600, should you choose?

Poszukiwacz787 3471 4
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    Poszukiwacz787
    Level 6  
    I looked at the website of a certain RTV network - household appliances and in terms of my needs (lower water and electricity consumption, economical washing at 40 degrees, max 4 times a week) and found such models:

- Indesit ITWA 51052 W (EU)
    - AEG Lavamat L75260TLP1
    - Whirlpool TDLR 60212
    - Indesit ITWA 61052 W (EE)
    - Whirlpool TDLR 60114
    - Whirlpool TDLR 60113
    - Candy CST 360L
    - Candy CST G362D

Which of these models will work best (or some others with similar parameters)? Also, if the models that I have mentioned are more emergency, please give me other suggestions.
  • Helpful post
    r103
    Level 32  
    They will all be equally fail-safe after the warranty :-)

If I would take AEG for myself - why is it in the next thread, look for a post called hessto
    (the one with photos of the powder container)
    Poszukiwacz787
    Level 6  
    r103 It's about this topic https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic3338574.html? Only that I will wash it up to 4 times a week (and not rarely use it, as in this thread).

I understand that in AEG it is easier to clean the dispenser than in Whirlpools (a container for powder / liquid - that in AEG / ELECTROLUX it is not in the door, as in all other top-loading washing machines, but in the washing machine's body - a very elegant and practical solution; only if it is easier? to wash it)?
  • Helpful post
    hessto
    Level 16  
    @ Chloe123
    So I have Electrolux old powder door is a problem!
    For example, the powder is dry as hard and the rinse aid is dirty, so it's hard to wash! and this can not undress because stick!
    Which small top loading washing machine, up to PLN 1600, should you choose?

Electrolux and Bosch ... new this powder container function powder or liquid powder for easy washing etc ...
    Poszukiwacz787
    Level 6  
    The container is easy to clean and the washing machine washes efficiently