Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

[Solved] Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema

5283 7
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 9  
    Hello

The message "FAN NG" appears to me, after which the cinema switches itself off.
    Sometimes it happens after a few minutes, sometimes after a few hours of operation.
    Often up to 4-5 times in a row in a few minutes, and sometimes once a day.

Besides, I don't see any other symptoms.
    I send pictures of the interior of the cinema. Maybe they can help locate the cause or indicate the element.

greetings
    Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema
    Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema Samsung HT-F5550 - Error "FAN NG" - turning off the cinema
  • Helpful post

Level 43  
    A fan is a fan - so start by checking its operation.
  • Level 9  
    I checked on the open case. The fan works all the time. However, I couldn't wait to see if the fan went out. Maybe with the housing open there will be no error. What else can you check?
  • Helpful post

Level 43  
    If it works with an open housing, then something with a temperature inside probably. Until then wait and watch.
  • Helpful post
    Level 11  
    To start with, load the cinema with speakers, turn on the movie or music and monitor the voltage on the fan on a regular basis. greetings
  • Level 9  
    Hello
    After charging, the message reappeared. The fan stopped spinning. I will check the tensions at the next opportunity.
  • Helpful post
    Level 11  
    Hello, if it turns out that the problem results from a power outage on the fan, I would recommend immediately tracking the fan voltage regulator and also checking if the voltage is disappearing at its input. greetings
  • Level 9  
    After 3 visits to the website, there was no improvement on the complaint.
    As soon as the warranty ended, a similar service repaired my cinema for PLN 150 (by replacing the fan) and the equipment has been working for 3 months without jamming.
    Conclusion: lime trees make a complaint ...