Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Choosing KKZ - mechatronics technician or electrician technician

lisekkk 13929 33
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
  • #1
    lisekkk
    Level 10  
    Hello
    I am asking for opinions and advice on choosing a school for an electrical technician or mechatronics course. I am a sanitary works engineer, but I want to increase my knowledge in the field of automation and electrics. I am interested in control systems for pumps, fans, air handling units based on dedicated controllers, PLCs and inverters, construction of electric motors, selection of control cabinet elements, plc programming, communication with bms. He must learn to read the documentation of control cabinets and diagnose faults. I have a dilemma whether to choose an electronics or mechatronics course, but I am more driven by mechatronics.
    I am asking for advice on which school to choose in Warsaw or ŁódĽ, due to the fact that it is usually PLN 200 / month. found 6.
    1. http://nowczesnaszkola.edu.pl/index.php/pl/kierunki - in ŁódĽ, it seems to me that it is free, I have to confirm it.
    2.http: //www.skk.pl/warszawa-skk/kfinansacyjne-kursy-zawodowe/3261-technik-mechatronik#form
    3. http://www.futura.edu.pl/pl/kfinansacyjne-kursy-zawodowe
    4. https://atutszkola.pl/oferta/kursy-i-szkoleni...kfinansacyjne-i-zawodowe/technik-mechatronik/
    5.http: //www.nova.edu.pl/oferta/kfinansacyjne_kursy_zawodowe/technik_mechatronik
    6. http://blue.edu.pl/oferta/kfinansacyjne_kursy_zawodowe
    Does anyone know the schools I have mentioned, or can recommend other proven schools in Warsaw?
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Regards
  • #2
    miro.nasz
    Level 26  
    Hello!
    The choice is yours depending on your passion for the field.
    Currently, all cars are packed with electronics and even tractors. They pay a lot of money for repairing a small system on a tractor. Example.
    I repaired the electronic system to control the devices in the tractor. I replaced a few systems and deleted PLN 400 for the repair. The farmer's neighbor paid 3,000 for the same repair.
    My hint is Mechatronics.

    Master's degree in this direction. It is and will be in time.

    Regards Miro our
  • #3
    bodzio507
    Level 30  
    The things you write about you certainly will not learn at KKZ in an electrician technician.
    In this profession, at KKZetach mainly prepare for the exam, i.e. assembly of contactor-relay systems and assembly of electrical installations.
    I guess mechatronics would be more appropriate.
    Although I don't know if you will learn such ambitious things at KKZet.
  • #4
    DKdesign
    Level 6  
    Hi,

    I have a question related to the topic. Do any of you have a credible opinion about online courses from this website www.kkz.edu.pl? They offer e-learning-based vocational courses that give you the same qualifications as you would after graduating from a classical school. Their offer is quite rich, they have supposedly government recommendations, but I can't find any opinions about them anywhere. I would be interested in their course - electronics technician, but I don't know if it's worth it. Anyone can advise something?

    Regards,
  • #5
    MrE0308
    Level 2  
    @DKdesign - I connect to the question :) . I am also considering such a course and cannot find an opinion anywhere :( . The comments posted on their site are too "beautiful" and, in my opinion, do not seem credible :) . Someone something? :) .

    Regards.
  • #6
    DKdesign
    Level 6  
    MrE0308 wrote:
    @DKdesign - I connect to the question :) . I am also considering such a course and cannot find an opinion anywhere :( . The comments posted on their site are too "beautiful" and, in my opinion, do not seem credible :) . Someone something? :) .

    Regards.


    Hi,,

    I took a chance and bought a course from them - a car mechanic. I bought it mainly out of curiosity, expecting that somehow the course is a bit of a lottery and ... in general I'm not happy . The course is divided into several sections, of which you have to wait for the appropriate amount of time for a given section (approx. 20-35 hours) and pass a simple test regarding the currently processed material (banal form, you can repeat as many times as you want). The first few parts are typical crap about health and safety, running a company, soft skills, etc., even useful, but it irritated me that I have to wait for specifics. As for "meat", the materials are in the form of pdfs. I found the content on popular autocult websites and portals. Generally, it looks like a bundle of information from various places on the web (easily accessible through, for example, google). There are linguistic errors, typos, etc. Overall, I am not satisfied, in my opinion, much better knowledge is provided by, for example, books from the WKŁ publishing house.

    That's it,
    Regards :)
  • #7
    MrE0308
    Level 2  
    DKdesign wrote:
    MrE0308 wrote:
    @DKdesign - I connect to the question :) . I am also considering such a course and cannot find an opinion anywhere :( . The comments posted on their site are too "beautiful" and, in my opinion, do not seem credible :) . Someone something? :) .

    Regards.


    Hi,,

    I took a chance and bought a course from them - a car mechanic. I bought it mainly out of curiosity, expecting that somehow the course is a bit of a lottery and ... in general I'm not happy . The course is divided into several sections, of which you have to wait for the appropriate amount of time for a given section (approx. 20-35 hours) and pass a simple test regarding the currently processed material (banal form, you can repeat as many times as you want). The first few parts are typical crap about health and safety, running a company, soft skills, etc., even useful, but it irritated me that I have to wait for specifics. As for "meat", the materials are in the form of pdfs. I found the content on popular autocult websites and portals. Generally, it looks like a bundle of information from various places on the web (easily accessible through, for example, google). There are linguistic errors, typos, etc. Overall, I am not satisfied, in my opinion, much better knowledge is provided by, for example, books from the WKŁ publishing house.

    That's it,
    Regards :)


    Thanks a lot for the answer ;) - well, with this waiting time, they flew well: o - but correct me if I misunderstood - do you rework the material in a given topic and wait 20-35 hours for a test that you can correct at will? And so with each department / topic? Does a test / test exist at the very end of the entire training or does it just get a professional qualification after completing all the topics? I'm asking because it's a bit - I don't even know how to put it - too simple? ;)
  • #8
    bodzio507
    Level 30  
    MrE0308 wrote:
    or simply, after completing all the topics, he receives a professional qualification


    There is no professional qualification in any course. At most, you can get a certificate of completion of the course, on the basis of which you can apply for the exam.
    But I wonder if completing such a course entitles me to take the vocational qualification exam.
    How is the question of practical classes solved here?
  • #9
    DKdesign
    Level 6  
    MrE0308 wrote:
    DKdesign wrote:
    MrE0308 wrote:
    @DKdesign - I connect to the question :) . I am also considering such a course and cannot find an opinion anywhere :( . The comments posted on their site are too "beautiful" and, in my opinion, do not seem credible :) . Someone something? :) .

    Regards.


    Hi,,

    I took a chance and bought a course from them - a car mechanic. I bought it mainly out of curiosity, expecting that somehow the course is a bit of a lottery and ... in general I'm not happy . The course is divided into several sections, of which you have to wait for the appropriate amount of time for a given section (approx. 20-35 hours) and pass a simple test regarding the currently processed material (banal form, you can repeat as many times as you want). The first few parts are typical crap about health and safety, running a company, soft skills, etc., even useful, but it irritated me that I have to wait for specifics. As for "meat", the materials are in the form of pdfs. I found the content on popular autocult websites and portals. Generally, it looks like a bundle of information from various places on the web (easily accessible through, for example, google). There are linguistic errors, typos, etc. Overall, I am not satisfied, in my opinion, much better knowledge is provided by, for example, books from the WKŁ publishing house.

    That's it,
    Regards :)


    Thanks a lot for the answer ;) - well, with this waiting time, they flew well: o - but correct me if I misunderstood - do you rework the material in a given topic and wait 20-35 hours for a test that you can correct at will? And so with each department / topic? Does a test / test exist at the very end of the entire training or does it just get a professional qualification after completing all the topics? I'm asking because it's a bit - I don't even know how to put it - too simple? ;)


    Hi,

    You start the topic, at this point the clock starts counting down the time, e.g. 20 hours, after which you can go to the test from a given section (as long as you complete all the sub-topics, in practice the modification is counted as clicking on a link leading to pdfa). As for the final test, there is one, but I haven't reached it yet, so I don't know what it looks like. After completing the course, you receive a certificate of participation and on its basis you can take a vocational exam (according to the school, the certificate does not contain information that the course was held electronically). As for internships, it can be different, e.g. in my case, i.e. there are no M.18 qualifications, there are no internships, but for a mechanic or electrician / electronics technician, there are (probably 160) hours of practice and you choose the workshop yourself where you want to do and you just act there. In general, I have to say that I regret a bit that I signed up for this course - PLN 800 does not go on foot, and after copying any sentence from their pdf, google immediately found everything on popular websites without any problems. From my perspective, it looks like someone just collected the topics that apply to a given qualification, copied information from the network and that's it. For this money, in my opinion, the materials should be of much better quality.

    Greetings,
  • #10
    bodzio507
    Level 30  
    DKdesign wrote:
    For this money, in my opinion, the materials should be of much better quality.

    I agree with you, but it is not a lot of money for vocational training. As far as I can see, my friend did the electrician's technician course at KKZ, but in the weekend form, he paid about PLN 350 every month for 2 years. But everything was there with the lecturers and the practical training was a bit practical.
    Here you pay for paper, because no one will give you a paper for reading the material on the Internet.

    DKdesign wrote:
    As for internships, it can be different, e.g. in my case, i.e. there are no internships M.18 qualifications,

    I don't mean apprenticeships, but practical training. In vocational education, half of the lessons should be practical.
    I wonder how a man will do in the exam, where he will have to do some check in the car, when he has not dealt with it before.

    I also wonder how it is with this exam. OKE usually places the organization of such an examination on the KKZ organizer. I wonder what it will be like in this case.

    Write what it looks like sometime.
  • #11
    ^ToM^
    Level 40  
    lisekkk wrote:
    Hello
    I am asking for opinions and advice on choosing a school for an electrical technician or mechatronics course. I am a sanitary works engineer, but I want to increase my knowledge in the field of automation and electrics. I am interested in control systems for pumps, fans, air handling units based on dedicated controllers, PLCs and inverters, construction of electric motors, selection of control cabinet elements, plc programming, communication with bms. He must learn to read the documentation of control cabinets and diagnose faults. I have a dilemma whether to choose an electronics or mechatronics course, but I am more driven by mechatronics.


    Or maybe it will be easier to do a complementary master's degree. It seems to take 2 years, the cost will be close to the technician's course. For this you will have an MSc. You will learn more than in a technician course. You will find one that after your sanitation you will not have to make up for program differences. Now universities swallow everyone because the competition is fierce. I think mechatronics will be good additions to your sanitation.
  • #12
    Darek197301
    Level 7  
    Some people will not be satisfied with it ... Maybe I will write why it is worth making a paper with them ...
    1. Everywhere there are 2-year schools for PLN 300 / month, which is some 7200 ... And with them you do for several hundred zlotys. In 3 bellows and it's online ...
    2. You waste 2 years to get a paper / profession and 99% of the profession is already before the course ...
    3. You do not need to practice XX km, but you can do it at home in the city
    4. I passed the exam after their course with 100% theory and practice ... And they didn't pass the other schools, so the materials are sufficient. Not to mention that in OKE Wroclaw, where I passed this school team, I have the highest pass rate in the entire province (this can be confirmed).

    If someone has nothing to do with their free time, I recommend 2-year or even 100-year schools ... And if someone has a little oil in their head, I recommend it quickly, cheaply and in the form of kkz, not school :-)
  • #13
    Darek197301
    Level 7  
    Luckyluke2000 wrote:
    -
    Message associated with
    https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?p=18421026#18421026

    And what exactly did you pass in kkz edu? Because I am considering buying an electrician course

    Well, an electrician technician course, i.e. 2 KKZ = EE.05 and EE.26. These are two-letter professional qualifications, i.e. the newer ones. Most schools do not say that they still do in the old core curriculum, because people would stop their 2-year studies with them ... Then the 1-letter qualifications (old basis) and ass ... Also on the kkz.edu website .pl there is a new core curriculum and the qualifications are as they should be.
    Ps. I do not want to praise this site too much, because I have no interest in it, so if you write something on priv :)
  • #14
    DKdesign
    Level 6  
    For me, kkz.edu.pl is a big shame. It seems to me that with almost identical arguments from my colleague from the above post, I have already encountered a trench on some website. First of all, there is no reliable opinion about them on the Internet. Besides, as I said, all the materials they provide can be found in googles in 5 seconds.
  • #15
    Darek197301
    Level 7  
    It is enough to check the pass rate ... - these are not classified data, but if you do not want to spend 2 minutes, it is a fact ... "lame" :D
    Do what you want ... I just suggest you call them and ask or ask for information about their pass rate in OKE ... I think that then you can put these "credible opinions" into your pocket, because the numbers defend themselves .. . Nice!
  • #16
    bodzio507
    Level 30  
    OKE does not share such data with anyone who calls them.

    From what he writes @ Darek197301 the post shows that this is a paper factory and not any school.

    Darek197301 wrote:
    You waste 2 years to get a paper / profession and 99% of the profession is already before the course ...

    If they have a trade in their hands, why do they go to this school at all if they can take the exams externally?

    Darek197301 wrote:
    Most schools do not say that they are still doing the old core curriculum, because people would stop their 2-year education with them

    What qualifications are included in the course are regulated by the regulations, not the school chooses them.

    Darek197301 wrote:
    There is also a new core curriculum on the website kkz.edu.pl and the qualifications are as they should be.

    And do you know that there are already a three-letter qualification?

    Darek197301 wrote:
    Then this 1-letter qualification (old basis) and ass ...

    There is a regulation that defines the mutual recognition of old and new qualifications.
  • #17
    Darek197301
    Level 7  
    Well, you gave it a good boost ... :D Using 1 word you wrote: truth, and in 2 words "not truth" :D So straightening up because you mislead people ...
    "Paper factory" - they have the highest pass rate ... I would rather say factory with 100% theoretical and practical exams, as opposed to 2-year schools, which have a pass rate of 60% ... there is nothing to compare even.

    1. Call the school, they have the data and can share it (as other schools do). OKE provides such data in the form of annual reports. Reports are public, often discussed at conferences conducted by OKE - I recommend going there, interesting things say there ;) For example, the KKZ pass rate is on average 60%, with them over 95%, of which most people pass 100% both the written and the practical part.

    2. "Why do they go to this" school ""? - well ... it's better to go to another one and waste 2 years ...

    3. Extramural exam? Yeah ... First you need to pass the appropriate KKZ to be able to pass the OKE exam and obtain the title of technician ... You can see that you know your stuff :)

    3. "What qualifications are on the course are regulated by the regulations, and not chosen by the school." - oh, you can see that you have no idea what it looks like, so I am explaining ... .

    4. "Did you know there are three letter qualifications now?" - and yes. The first thing is truthful in what you say. Nevertheless, the transition period is now and it is worth taking advantage of it, because at present schools hardly (and only 10%) have introduced 2-letter kkz and the exams are adapted to these courses.

    5. "There is an ordinance that specifies mutual recognition of old and new qualifications" - yes, but this applies to 1 letter KKZ which were implemented appropriately earlier, not that you go to 1 letter KKZ in 2020 and these regulations specify that be honored ...

    Don't mislead people, because you confuse concepts terribly ;)

    I will sum it up like this ... Whoever is there before making a decision should call the schools available on the market and call kkz.edu.pl. Let him make his own decisions ... Regards :)
  • #18
    bodzio507
    Level 30  
    I guess you did the Polish language course with them too, because you can't really understand anything from your statements.
  • #19
    Darek197301
    Level 7  
    Polish language course in a 2-year school ... :P
  • #20
    przebre1983
    Level 5  
    I do an electrician at kkz.edu.pl and the materials are fine, you can find them on the internet like everything but I get them in order and this is how I learn. Currently, I am working on 7 sections, reading books related to electrics, I have some experience in electrics and electronics, I am doing sample exam tests and I am moving forward. I do not regret the money spent, I work and spend the weekends with my family, so I do not have time for stationary studies and for me it is a perfect method. How quickly we learn is up to us. In case you had any questions, I'll be glad to help. Regards
  • #21
    Arturayo
    Level 2  
    The question remains whether, after completing the course, the entitlements will be honored by future employers. Another question is what you can do, you can do something in this profession all your life and do it well.
    The potential employer will not always give you the opportunity to show what you can, and when considering your job application, you will be rejected at the very beginning as a person without rights.

    Maybe there is a person on the forum who went all the way - 3 months of online course, exam and starting work. Only then can it be determined whether it makes sense.
  • #22
    bodzio507
    Level 30  
    But the course does not give you any qualifications. It only gives you the opportunity to take the exam confirming your qualifications, not the exam that grants you the right.
    The employer can only see that you have confirmed qualifications or you have tried to confirm it.
  • #23
    Arturayo
    Level 2  
    Of course, the qualification is confirmed by an examination. On the other hand, the employer will look at the "finished school". The level of education is often mentioned in job advertisements. As compared to other schools, the online course will be positioned for positioning. Of course, as at the beginning, if the participant passes the qualifying exam. From the old days, comparing a stationary technical school with a weekend or an extramural one.
  • #24
    bodzio507
    Level 30  
    It all depends on whether the employer is willing to work. And with this it can be different.
    Employers at the worker level usually look at what someone has left with me, not what has finished.
  • #25
    Darek197301
    Level 7  
    I will write as it is, because there are a lot of inaccuracies :)
    1. The qualifying vocational course is conducted only by authorized / appointed institutions (such entity is kkz.edu.pl)
    2. After completing the course, one obtains a certificate issued in accordance with the Ministry of National Education - the template of this certificate, etc. is specified in the ordinance.
    3. Without the above. the course cannot be taken for a vocational exam.
    4. The certificate (and more specifically the regulation) states that it is a "certificate of completion of a vocational qualification course" giving the opportunity to take a vocational examination confirming qualifications in the profession.
    5. Some employers will actually pay attention to what school someone graduates from, but the fact is that the most important are the rights and whether such a person can perform such a profession or not. Knowledge and skills are a separate issue. However, permissions are more important, because it is easy to imagine a situation in which someone has mega knowledge, skills and experience, an "accident" will happen, etc. enroll in courses at kkz.edu.pl)
    6. After the courses at kkz.edu.pl practically everyone passes the exam (it was also the case in my group), unlike other 2-year and much more expensive schools, where every 3-4 person passes an exam.
    I think everyone is able to form their own opinion :)
    Have a nice day!
  • #26
    bodzio507
    Level 30  
    So you confirm once again that this is a paper school.

    Since when does the vocational exam give you any qualifications to work in the profession? If there is an accident, they are checked by current medical examinations, health and safety training, and if there are any qualifications, the so-called SEPs, i.e. qualifications that can be obtained during an ordinary course by passing an exam.
  • #27
    Darek197301
    Level 7  
    Bodzio ... quite the opposite. You confirm again that you do not read with understanding, so I repeat:
    "6. After the courses at kkz.edu.pl, practically everyone passes the exam (it was also the case in my group), unlike other 2-year and much more expensive schools, where every 3-4 person passes an exam."
    The exam takes place in OKE. If a graduate / student / student:
    a) has the appropriate knowledge = passes the exam
    b) has no knowledge = does not pass.

    If practically every graduate from kkz.edu.pl passes the exam at OKE, it means that students there learn more effectively and efficiently than in other schools.

    Everyone knows your opinion already. God forbid, I do not want to convince anyone of my arguments, and certainly not you :) I think that as a person who completed the course with them, I can help someone make a decision with my entry, and that's it. Everyone should be able to form an opinion based on my / your statements and others. Give people a chance ... :)
    I will try not to spam anymore, because it does not introduce anything new in this thread.
    Have a nice day! :)
  • #28
    bodzio507
    Level 30  
    Darek197301 wrote:
    a) has the appropriate knowledge = passes the exam
    b) has no knowledge = does not pass.


    I have been to many exams and I would argue with that.

    Darek197301 wrote:
    God forbid, I do not want to convince anyone of my arguments


    So why suddenly, after a month and a half without any posts, you suddenly write something here?

    Darek197301 wrote:
    I believe that as a person who completed the course with them


    We don't know. Only you say that. And due to the fact that on the forum you speak only about this issue, you are not very credible to me.

    Darek197301 wrote:
    Give people a chance ...


    Exactly. Give me a chance. Everyone knows your opinion.
    Darek197301 wrote:
    I will try not to spam anymore, because it does not introduce anything new in this thread.


    A good choice.

    And from me.
    Nobody will convince me that it is possible to educate a specialist without practical exercises. On the same materials from the net.
  • #29
    bodzio507
    Level 30  
    From the beginning, I did not like this educational institution.
  • #30
    ^ToM^
    Level 40  
    On their site they shine with such advantages:
    " KKZ schools are educational units that run schools from the education system and with the rights of public schools which offer Vocational Qualification Courses as well as one-year and two-year education in post-secondary schools with the use of e-learning methods and techniques. This innovative form of learning allows students to undergo education in a chosen and convenient place and time. Each graduate of the KKZ Schools receives documents confirming the completion of Qualification Vocational Courses or Post-Secondary School on the forms of the Ministry of National Education, which are recognized by all state administration bodies and private sector entrepreneurs.

    KKZ schools provide education all over Poland. The school curriculum is conducted in accordance with the guidelines of the Minister of National Education, and classes are carried out by qualified teaching staff. "