Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

Code for Radio RCD 300 blaupunkt - How to recover the code?

Krecik2231 7476 9
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
    Krecik2231
    Level 2  
    Hello, would anyone be able to recover the code for the above radio? I bought a VW radio on Allegro with the code, but unfortunately the seller turned out to be dishonest and sent me the wrong code. I can give the number on the housing. Unless there is some instruction on how to do it, I will also be grateful.
    Thank you in advance for your help!
    powalla
    Moderator of CarAudio
    Krecik2231 wrote:
    I bought a VW radio on Allegro with the code, but unfortunately the seller turned out to be dishonest and sent me the wrong code.

Why combine? You go to the police, report fraud and the rest goes on without you, ie they have all the data and will do everything to have one more "detection". It may turn out that the guest is a thief and you do not report it, you become a sort of a punishment, and this is punishable! Think what will happen if someone reported the theft of the radio and gave your radio serial number. Stupid more control and you're cooked ...
    Krecik2231
    Level 2  
    I thought about it, but there is something such as low harmfulness of the act, the value of the Radio does not exceed PLN 100, so the western part is massive and the effects are none, and I have no time to testify, etc. I thought that someone with a proverbial bottle would manage to unlock it :-)
    powalla
    Moderator of CarAudio
    You will see what low harm means when you are accused ...
    Tomas812
    Level 1  
    i would also need to find out the code order blaupunkt rcd 300
    Croos13
    Level 10  
    Hello. A colleague solved the problem?
    kstencel1984
    Level 1  
    Help me
    Code for rcd 300 blaupunkt radio
    VWZ1Z2E2372226
    1KO 035 186P
    The codes used are:
    Help me
    laciaty19
    Level 10  
    If the wrong pin is entered too many times, it will block it.

Moderated By Felini:

3.1.14. Do not send messages unrelated to the topic.
    [link removed]