Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Renault Master 2.3 DCi 2015 - The starter does not turn, the lights come on.

3876 16
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 4  
    Hello,
    I was looking for an answer to my problem and I can't find it anywhere. This topic has already been raised but there is no solution anywhere. Maybe someone can already fix this problem. After turning the key there is no reaction from the starter. The lights are on, like everything is ok but I don't want to spin off. Maybe someone already has a solution to the problem ?? Thank you in advance for all reasonable answers.
  • Level 29  
    And what have you checked so far except clicking on the keyboard?
  • Level 4  
    Thank you for the reasonable answer. greetings

Added after 54 [seconds]:

Thank you for the reasonable answer. greetings
  • Level 4  
    Yes it goes out. Starter already checked, it's ok, brushes are ok
  • Level 24  
    marcin.koch wrote:
    Hello,
    I was looking for an answer to my problem and I can't find it anywhere. This topic has already been raised but there is no solution anywhere. Maybe someone can already fix this problem. After turning the key there is no reaction from the starter. The lights are on, like everything is ok but I don't want to spin off. Maybe someone already has a solution to the problem ?? Thank you in advance for all reasonable answers.
    marcin.koch wrote:
    Yes it goes out. Starter already checked, it's ok, brushes are ok
    Well, and does something additionally light up flashing, because the description of the fault is not here what you checked. except for the starter.
  • Level 4  
    Works central. All in all, it's windows, mirrors, radio etc. things in the cabin too.
  • Level 31  
    If we give the current to control the starter, will the engine start?
    Good fuses?
  • Level 29  
    Is weight
    Both pros on the starter checked?
    Driver Errors Checked?
    Cable continuity to the starter solenoid machine checked?
  • Level 25  
    1. Check the fuses on the battery and the left side of the steering wheel.
    2. Check the voltage at the starter (key in start position) if all are not
    fuses ok this is suspected of falling on the ignition cube.
  • Level 4  
    Thank you for all the answers, we check everything you prompted me! If everything starts working, I will write what it was.
  • Level 1  
    Hello, for me in movano 2.3 165km is identical the same for 10 attempts will fire once. someone already has this problem ???
  • Level 25  
    markal 83 wrote:
    Hello, for me in movano 2.3 165km is identical the same for 10 attempts will fire once. someone already has this problem ???

What are your errors in the engine controller?
  • Level 9  
    If you turn the ignition key, the lights on the board go out?
  • Level 1  
    TooSlow95 wrote:
    If you turn the ignition key, the lights on the board go out?

I have a problem, everything in the car works but does not turn, when turning the starter does not react and everything dims.

The battery is removed, a new one is connected, and an additional buster on the engine, together about 2000 amps starting current, and behaves as if the battery was dead.
  • Level 9  
    You have problems either:

a) with mass. The ground cable is probably tarnished. Check the connection of the mass (cable "-" from the battery) to the car body and make sure that the negative clamp on the battery is well (tightly) tightened.

b) with starter. The lack of passage through the electromagnet causes the current to go to the starter, but it does not leave it.