Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

The fan (blower) is still running in the Defro oven with the feeder

5868 10
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 4  
    Hello, I have a Defro Comfort 30 kW oven with a feeder set for the machine, but it has eaten too much (from November to now 8 tons of eco-pea coal) and changed it to manual. It did nothing and I returned to the machine and since then I have been thinking about the fan that is under the feeder. What should I do, all the time it goes even when it reaches the selected temperature, please help, maybe someone had it too? The oven's current temperature of 58 degrees, set 58 degrees and the blower keeps turning, it will not even stop for a few minutes. Help
  • Level 17  
    The reason probably lies in the controller, reset it to factory settings if there is such an option. The fan control path may also be damaged.
  • Level 4  
    tkaczu1 wrote:
    Write what model of driver, there are triac short circuits in the driver and then it works constantly
    Tech Driver
  • Level 39  
    aneta07 wrote:
    Tech Driver

And you signed up.
    I have, for example, an Opel car and be smart and guess which model of this Opel. ;)
  • User removed account  
  • Level 4  
    Adam-T wrote:
    aneta07 wrote:
    Tech Driver

And you signed up.
    I have, for example, an Opel car and be smart and guess which model of this Opel. ;)
    This is the Tech Defro K1Pv4 driver
  • Level 39  
    In the instructions they wrote that it is possible to test the blow-in fan - do it. If nothing helps, save your settings and restore the controller to factory settings as a colleague above.
  • Level 4  
    My husband did a blower test and came out ok. Then he set the oven to factory settings and the blower keeps on talking does not turn off even for a moment. The temperature is set at 60 degrees, the current temperature also 60 degrees and further blows. Help
  • Level 17  
    If the pump reacts correctly to temperatures, it excludes damage to the temperature sensor. Most likely, the fan control path in the controller is damaged. Service controller.
  • Level 20  
    The fan works when reaching the set value with high power or maybe minimal? Pierces the set or oscillates all the time around the set? Because if so, everything is okay - the driver working on the machine (PID) strives for continuous operation. Burning 8ton says nothing when you do not specify the heating surface and degree of insulation. The power of the boiler suggests that you heat a cottage which is 500 m or half smaller without insulation and these 8ton are quite normal
  • Level 4  
    Boiler power as I wrote Defro 30 kw heats the surface of 250m2 + boiler 140. At the back of the furnace I have a 55-way mixed valve, 55 degrees, I have no valves on the radiators. The house is insulated. Maybe some other settings are to be done I do not know. During feeding, the blower works faster but then, despite the temperature reached, blows all the time but works slower. Please tell me if the blower is meant for this flap to be open all or some percentage and blocked.