Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Radio and Honda civic ufo viii display does not work

7179 12
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 1  
    Hello, I have a honda civic ufo 2009 year. I have a problem with the radio and the cigarette lighter plug (between the seats, display from the radio and air conditioning, after starting the car does not work can turn on the whole after 10 minutes and sometimes after 30 mins another time after an hour ... radio does not react, nothing is played and the same applies to the display and the lighter. He had a similar problem. I checked the fuses.
  • Level 1  
    I have an identical problem .... the radio with the display switches on automatically after a short or long time.
    I am asking for advice
  • Level 2  
    I connect to the subject, I have the same symptoms. During the time when the radio does not want to turn on, the cigarette lighter socket and an additional 12V socket in the trunk also do not work. After turning on the radio, the power returns in the sockets. Fuses in the cab and under the hood checked.
  • Level 38  
    Evidently somewhere the power is lost, you have to find where it is taken from and look for it.
  • Level 13  
    I have the same problem. Half cars have already been dismantled. Maybe one of the relays is damaged?

Added after 8 [hours] 59 [minutes]:

There is a reason. The relay is damaged in this car. Radio and Honda civic ufo viii display does not work
    It's the one above, black. Good luck
  • Level 1  
    Hello,

Could you write what a particular relay is and where is it located?
  • Level 13  
    Immediately behind the cover of the side of the dashboard, you can see how you open the driver's door
  • Level 2  
    I did not receive a notification about the topic and at the same time conducted an operation to search for power failure of the radio and lighter. I was supposed to take out the radio, but after cutting the board, I saw two relays which I decided to check for the beginning. I replaced them and the radio immediately turned on. I wanted to share with the topic but a colleague above overtook me. It remains to me to confirm that the diagnosis is accurate. The relay symbols are: Mitsuba RC-5102 12V 1T. I replaced the relay yesterday, everything works as it should.
  • Level 2  
    Friends !!! Thanks to you I stunned my trusted colleague of electromechanics, not to mention the local car electrician guru in my village who told me everything is OK !!! Diagnosis is 100% accurate !!! As I read previous posts, I thought it was crap and there are no such relays in this place. But the garage was cramped and dark. But I did not give up and started to check all the fuses under the steering wheel and under the hood - because the car did not start, and I had to somehow fail them to the mechanic? Suddenly I discovered that fuses in the middle of UFOs better to check without a cover ..... to download it, you have to take off the "bacon" at the steering wheel and unscrew one screw. Suddenly I saw two relays Mitsuba RC-5102 12 V 1T ... (73K2 ... it is not important), no replacement, I did not ask for the original, but I went for scrap and bought two for 10 zlotys, this "mark - do not agree, but I took a chance because it was different. The car is burning, the display is switched on immediately, thank you FORUMVICE FOR HELP !!!
  • Level 2  
    Hi, I'm having trouble with UFO radio 2007. - the same story as yours. But could you tell me where to find this relay exactly? I can't track him :(
  • Level 2  
    19kanik92 wrote:
    Hi, I'm having trouble with UFO radio 2007. - the same story as yours. But could you tell me where to find this relay exactly? I can't track him :(

As we wrote, open the driver's door, the plastic from them touches the side of the dashboard, remove it, I don't remember, but I think there's something else going on from the bottom unscrew the cover so that the relays can be seen. Go for scrap metal, or knock on Allegro and exchange it. There are 3 pieces, I gave 10 zlotys and exchanged all of them, but you can exchange one each. greetings
  • Level 2  
    I just dialed etc. I see these relays etc. But for China, I have no way to get in there with my fingers to pull them out. I took the plastic from the side and bottom and I don't know what to do next ...
    The relays tracked PLN 15 each :)
  • Level 2  
    19kanik92 wrote:
    I just dialed etc. I see these relays etc. But for China, I have no way to get in there with my fingers to pull them out. I took the plastic from the side and bottom and I don't know what to do next ...
    The relays tracked PLN 15 each :)

I have not had a UFO for 3 years but I somehow wrenched it out, I know that these plates interfere, try some pliers with hydraulic frogs