Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

[Solved] Nbox Enigma 2 - error and lack of access to OSCAM

8631 15
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 9  
    Good day.

Please help with the problem with Nbox. You can not enter the manager because the attached screen appears. There is no picture and sound when choosing the NC + channel package, there is only a program menu with information about the program name. Is it possible to somehow restart the decoder so as to bring it to a state when in the manager there will be no green block blocking further activities? The decoder is overseas by a layman, who probably will not connect the nbox to a computer to clean it or change the software, except from the pendriva step-by-step instructions.

Nbox Enigma 2 - error and lack of access to OSCAM
  • Helpful post
    Moderator - SAT
    Reinstalling the software ...
  • Level 9  
    simhak wrote:
    Reinstalling the software ...

You can do it by downloading the software via the link and load it from the pendrive?
  • Level 18  
    marcinjak77 wrote:
    You can do it by downloading the software via the link and load it from the pendrive?

one can
  • Level 9  
    charlee wrote:
    marcinjak77 wrote:

one can

I searched the forum and I did not find instructions on how to solve the software problem and stick with the pendrive. Can I ask for some links on how to do it? I want to help my father abroad and I will not have contact with the nbox myself, so I need a step by step tutorial.
  • Level 18  
    What image is there? (I ask you to find the same way so that Father does not have to learn again). To check it on the OPT remote control, then Inormation goes on Tuner and it will display software versions there. If you check it, I will give you a link and instructions for the upload.
  • Level 9  
    charlee wrote:
    What image is there? (I ask you to find the same way so that Father does not have to learn again). To check it on the OPT remote control, then Inormation goes on Tuner and it will display software versions there. If you check it, I will give you a link and instructions for the upload.

Is this information?

Nbox Enigma 2 - error and lack of access to OSCAM
  • Helpful post
    Moderator - SAT
    Give the model of this box exactly. A mistake in the installation can lead to equipment damage.
  • Level 18  
    marcinjak77 wrote:
    Is this information?

Yes, but still
    simhak wrote:
    Give the model of this box exactly.
  • Level 9  
    simhak wrote:
    Give the model of this box exactly. A mistake in the installation can lead to equipment damage.

ITI-5800SX
  • Level 9  
    The first four symbols of the series no. it's BZZB
  • Helpful post
    Level 18  
    What card is in the reader?
  • Level 9  
    charlee wrote:
    What card is in the reader?

cameleon
  • Level 9  
    Managed to ! For now it works and it's ok, I greet you charlee!

Added after 1 [minutes]:

As described on the links from charlee. installation without errors.