Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Crawford ECS950 automation with CDM9

Scofield1 4773 2
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    Scofield1
    Level 11  
    Hello,

I am looking for an installation manual / wiring diagram for a Crawford ECS950 + CDM9 gate controller.
    On the forum I found documents about other versions of drivers (ECS930 / ECS940), although there are differences, e.g. in connectors.

The attached photo shows the PCB of the maneuvering card of this system. At first glance, you can see that the X1 connector has fewer pins than, for example, in the version of eg ECS940.
    Crawford ECS950 automation with CDM9

I am trying to boot from disassembly but there is a problem which I cannot deal with. After turning on the power, the display shows the code E24, which according to found documents probably means: "E24 Power failure. Normal error code after mains break or disengagement. Run the Door to fully open. "
    When this code is displayed, the system only responds to the "open" button. This causes the motor to run in the opening direction, but it does not stop by itself. The only option for the engine to stop working is to press the Stop button.

Are any additional switches required for this driver?
    Where can the signal from the air bar sensor be connected?
    Scofield1
    Level 11  
    Thank you very much for your help.
    The file came in very handy. I missed the jumper on X3. And after connecting the air bar sensor, I was able to carry out the programming (I followed the same steps as for the ECS940 model).