Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

Selecline S2-19 Tablet - I can't find firmware to reset it

Leslieboy 324 6
    Leslieboy
    Level 2  
    Dear everyone!

I'm here to get help with a serious problem. My mom's Selecline tablet gets an infinite loop error. The tablet can turns on, off, but never leave the boot up screen. I figured out the only way to save the tablet is to reinstall firmware and restart as "factory reset". I know how works this with mobile devices, but this tablet don't have Volume or home buttons, so the only solution is to reinstall firmware. The only problem I can't find out what is the firmware number I need for it. This is why I ask help. I'd be really grateful if someone can help, upload or even give a link where I can get a good firmware for this tablet. I made screens from every part, and put here every info I have. But I'm really not a tech guy. Thank you for any help in this!
    I get this with code reader, not a link:
    PA190615002I0600-M1528I-02R|190722|396

Selecline S2-19 Tablet - I can't find firmware to reset it Selecline S2-19 Tablet - I can't find firmware to reset it Selecline S2-19 Tablet - I can't find firmware to reset it
    gradek83
    Level 40  
    Enter Recovery Mode. Turn off the tablet, press and hold Vol + and Power when the logo appears, release the Power button but keep holding Vol +. If the key combination does not work, check with the Vol- key.

Send the picture of the whole motherboard.
    Leslieboy
    Level 2  
    gradek83 wrote:
    Enter Recovery Mode. Turn off the tablet, press and hold Vol + and Power when the logo appears, release the Power button but keep holding Vol +. If the key combination does not work, check with the Vol- key.

Send the picture of the whole motherboard.

I can't speak Polish, I translated it. The problem is that there are no volume buttons on the tablet, but here are also motherboard shots. Thank you for even trying to help me! Selecline S2-19 Tablet - I can't find firmware to reset it Selecline S2-19 Tablet - I can't find firmware to reset it
    gradek83
    Level 40  
    Use this button instead of VOL + Vol-

Leslieboy
    Level 2  
    gradek83 wrote:
    Use this button instead of VOL + Vol-

I do not have this. this is what mine looks like
    Leslieboy
    Level 2  
    gradek83 wrote:
    Try this option.

sorry i didn't have internet. I have tried, but to no avail. logo screen, then black screen for 3-5 seconds, after the logo reappears. I cannot start the recovery option, I need to reinstall the firmware. But how do I know I'm using the right one? : - /