Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

Panasonic SA-HT990 - replacement fan

8532 14
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 1  
    Hello
    I am not an electronics engineer. The fan gets vibration and buzzs mercilessly. Which model can I exchange it for, or where will I get the same: 5010L12S-PHD?

greetings
    Paul
  • Level 18  
    You will get the same at an authorized Panasonic service. It is best to check how much voltage you have on it, it often happens that these are fans used in computers. You will know the voltage and dimensions, then you can go to the electronics store or to the computer parts store.
  • Level 11  
    The same can be purchased in the store www.soltronic.pl only I do not know if there is sense, because the second I will be exchanging. I think I will put something on the computer now, because these years last and buzz.
  • Level 37  
    Cannot undress, clean and lubricate it?
  • Level 23  
    Gentlemen, do you know where you can buy such a fan? I've searched almost everything and it's gone.
  • Level 23  
    Yes, I saw 78 PLN plus shipping, but they wrote that they do not have :)
  • Level 37  
    If it is buzzing, remove and repair it or take it to a computer technician, have it repaired, it should also work. I get a fan to repair it once a week and I fix it as it works and I don't replace it, because it's a cost, and I have a profit for myself.
  • Level 28  
    Enter the diameter of this fan, I have some DVD recorders, maybe something would fit.
  • Level 23  
    The diameter of the 45 mm fan with three wires.

• Level 28  
    The smallest I have is 6 cm between the screw holes on 12V DC. Your has three leads, probably on 5 or 12V, but connects to 5V, you can check it.

• Level 23  
    Diagonally between the holes for screwing it is 55 mm, so it will not enter the housing :( I connected other fans for a moment and after a while the same error F61, if not for this protect :( that would be ok
  • Service technician RTV
    Panasonic controls the current flowing through the fan. Unoriginal will not work. It is necessary to pry the plastic cotter pin off the fan axis, clean the bearings and axle, then lubricate. Every Vietnamese or Chinese is consumed in this way.
  • Level 23  
    I bought a new original at north.pl and the cinema works.