Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Huawei 8 Wiffi does not work -

7266 15
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 8  
    I have a huawei phone for some 3 years, I did not have a problem with him. Every day I turn on the wiffi when I'm at home and after the house from the package I have internet. Today I turn on the wiff and he does not catch the range of the router but only the range at the router, but I do not want to connect to the router. It works normally on a laptop and other phones. I made software updates but unfortunately it did not do anything. Will somebody tell me where the module is or let me know what it can be?

• Level 17  
    Have you tried to reset the phone or delete network data and reconnect?
  • Level 22  
    Typical defect in p8 and p8 discs lite replacement of the disc by the service. Free wired assembly. If you even release it there is nowhere to buy a new one.

• Level 17  
    Layout of the circuit but could damage the antenna, e.g. during a fall
  • Level 8  
    Well phone a few times he fell for sure but all the time in the case was and can you show me where is this wifi antenna?

• Level 17  
    The antenna is embedded in plastic from what I remember is above the usb socket, i.e. under the flap at the bottom :)

• Level 17  
    Look somewhere on the Allegro. When I return home, I will check if I do not have it somewhere.
  • Level 8  
    I was on the phone service guy said that it may be a damaged proocesor, antenna or just upload new software. New but unfortunately nothing was given. he took to dyche fatyge. The antenna said it costs 80 zlotys but he does not know if it's the antenna's fault. The range is in wifi, but it does not connect and writes with TOTAL ACCESS

• Level 17  
    I searched but found nothing because I did not write.
  • Level 8  
    and you could send me a photo of what this wifi module looks like because I can not find it. maybe the antenna somewhere loosens the tape but I do not know where to look for it

• Level 28  
    misiekelk wrote:
    . Wired wifi system. If you even tear it out, there is nowhere to buy a new one.

It is on Aliexpress :) As soon as the New Chinese Year is over, I will be ordering Wifi and main HiSilicon converters.
  • Level 10  
    I will heat up the old chop. Did any of the current ones order replacement / soldering of the wif module in P8 lite? Does anyone do it at a reasonable price in Krakow? Is only the service left?
  • Level 22  
    Only the new layout and everything blinks well
  • Level 10  
    Everything is great, beautiful, but there is no answer in your post to any question I asked. :cry:
  • Level 22  
    The authorized service exchanged a disc for this fault. A good service will charge up to PLN 150 for the service. It is a bit of fun with the glue under the system. Come and ask. Only is it worth today at today's price?