Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

How do you reset the hp 652 cartridge?

6612 3
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 6  
    How do I reset the hp 652 cartridge because I'm going to buy and install a permanent ink supply system?
  • Level 11  
    Were you able to reset the 652 cartridges? I have the same problem.
    best regards
  • Level 9  
    Good evening.

Let me "hook" to the subject.
    I also have a question whether my colleague coped with the resetting of HP652 cartridges? If so, please tell me how to do it? :)
  • Level 4  
    Hello
    I hook to the topic. It's like that with me. HP 652 Black Ink has run out, has been filled with a syringe and printed. After a short time, the printer stopped printing and reported an error that it was offline. I tested HP Doctor who together with the driver and reported the topic of ink. I uninstalled the printer and reinstalled. The printer has started printing. She printed several pages and when she printed a page with clear ink shortages, she stopped printing. Is the filled ink run out or is the printer protected against the use of the same inks. I filled quite a lot and did not print too much, only those printed pages with a clear lack of ink give food for thought. Do HP 652 Black and Color Cartridges need to be reset after refilling? I have disabled carcass protection.