Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

TV Samsung turns off and on when the other device turns off

6468 13
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 9  
    Hello.
    A few weeks ago I bought a Samsung UE49K5500 TV. The apartment has an old two-wire aluminum installation. The room is on one fuse with a kitchen. Sometimes, when the central heating stove or refrigerator is switched off, the TV will turn off for 1-2 seconds and it will switch on again. In the socket where I connected tv today, I made a protective reset and I bought an Acar f5 surge protector. The problem still occurs. Previously I had an old 30-inch Thomson CRT and there were no problems. Why do you bake what and fridge so much on tv? I noticed that this happens only when the devices mentioned above are turned off.
  • User removed account  
  • Helpful post
    Level 28  
    I had such a case and it was a newly arranged installation :)
    But there was a bolster ...
    New installation, new cables, new TV ... As they told me, I did not believe it :) Even at the beginning I proposed to give a TV to the service because I thought it was broken ...
    But when I was ever assembling a lamp in the kitchen under the cupboards, they showed it to me and freaked out :) It did not happen always, randomly, sometimes turning on the mixer in the kitchen, sometimes something in the bathroom, sometimes light in the corridor (8 halogens after 35W powered from a toroid). It was terribly annoying. It was the inductive receivers that caused this most often.

    For me, the solution turned out to be trivial, namely replacing the HDMI cable between the TV and the cable box, it turned out that the cable was originally added to the decoder included and was just grandfather, so terribly poor quality (the whole HDMI cable had a thickness of about 3mm - such pasta) that the inclusion of stronger electric receivers resulted in breaking the signal on the HDMI cable and before the image synchronized, for 1-2 seconds there was a black screen on the TV and an effect similar to how the TV would go off. I bought a new and thicker cable (just better in quality) from 5 PLN and the problem subsided as he took it away :) Customers did not mention this problem anymore.

    I do not know how the subject of the subject receives the TV signal, or sometimes not by the decoder, but from what he described as he had an old TV set it did not happen (I suppose it was just a decoder and it was connected after EURO and this was not the case). You may have connected a new TV via the HDMI cable which was probably included with the decoder :) and these are the problems ...

    I hope I helped :)
  • Level 9  
    mihal2002 wrote:
    Connect the TV power supply to the above mentioned devices.


    Only with this fuse I have 4 sockets - one in the bathroom, two in the kitchen, one in the room. How do I know in what order? After all, the cables in the wall were laid over 50 years ago and I did not put them on. Besides, it would be rather stupid if I would be flying an extractor from the room to the kitchen or from the room to the bathroom ... and I do not even want to think what my second half would say

    Added after 45 [seconds]:

    adversus wrote:
    I had such a case and it was a newly arranged installation :)
    But there was a bolster ...
    New installation, new cables, new TV ... As they told me, I did not believe it :) Even at the beginning I proposed to give a TV to the service because I thought it was broken ...
    But when I was ever assembling a lamp in the kitchen under the cupboards, they showed it to me and freaked out :) It did not happen always, randomly, sometimes turning on the mixer in the kitchen, sometimes something in the bathroom, sometimes light in the corridor (8 halogens after 35W powered from a toroid). It was terribly annoying. It was the inductive receivers that caused this most often.


    Today, all I had to do was insert the vacuum cleaner plug into the extension cable (without commissioning) and again the TV set up the squat (black screen without the STAND-BY diode lighting). Even once, my wife said she connected the charger from the phone and also.

    adversus wrote:
    For me, the solution turned out to be trivial, namely replacing the HDMI cable between the TV and the cable box, it turned out that the cable was originally added to the decoder included and was just grandfather, so terribly poor quality (the whole HDMI cable had a thickness of about 3mm - such pasta) that the inclusion of stronger electric receivers resulted in breaking the signal on the HDMI cable and before the image synchronized, for 1-2 seconds there was a black screen on the TV and an effect similar to how the TV would go off. I bought a new and thicker cable (just better in quality) from 5 PLN and the problem subsided as he took it away :) Customers did not mention this problem anymore


    :shocked!: HDMI cable ??!! I am in a serious shock. I would have thought for a hundred years and did not fall for it.

    adversus wrote:
    I do not know how the subject of the subject receives the TV signal, or sometimes not by the decoder, but from what he described as he had an old TV set it did not happen (I suppose it was just a decoder and it was connected after EURO and this was not the case). You may have connected a new TV via the HDMI cable which was probably included with the decoder :) and these are the problems ...

    I hope I helped :)


    Well, I just have a NC + decoder, earlier the TV CRT was connected by EURO (and it's thick), and now it flies through HDMI bought the first better at MediaExpert.
    I'll try it with this HDMI cable. What to suggest when choosing a cable other than thickness?
  • Helpful post
    Level 28  
    If it is like you described that the image disappears and the Standby diode does not ignite then you have exactly the same case as me ... And the old tv was working fine because the signal went just to the euro and it was not sensitive to interference. Buddy proposes to buy a good thicker HDMI cable, although it's hard to say how good it is (how you can try it) and I think the exchange will solve the case. I also devoted some time to solve the problem which was trivial ... The more so that the installation at the client alone I put together and separate and security and sockets, everything new, she bought a new TV and such a second, and I did not know how to explain, but how I replaced the cable (I bought a decent looking 5PLN :) ) and that was enough, the problem was solved.

    So I am sure for 100% that this is the solution to your problem and do not combine anything with sockets or extension cords, overvoltage strips also do not help, checked.

    Greetings,
  • User removed account  
  • Level 28  
    Kolego mijsl2002, please do not write nonsense about the next sockets, earthing, etc. This is exactly what I did on the new installation, with a new TV set-up with a new decoder. Unless you write only to make points, because the advice for the author to connect the tv to the sockets right after the fuse is ridiculous, has an extension pull the whole house to the TV from the switchgear? And why earlier TV acted for the euro and did not extinguish?
    My suggestion is to buy a new cable for a few zlotys and the topic will be resolved, if it does not help then maybe your times about the weak zero will help ;) .
    In the meantime, forgive yourself and read with understanding ... what other people write that had an identical problem.

  • Level 43  
    adversus wrote:
    My suggestion is to buy a new cable for a few zlotys and the topic will be solved

    It will not be - the problem is the electrical installation in the apartment.

    adversus wrote:
    I bought a new and thicker cable from 5 PLN (simply better quality)

    Well, I do not want to know how much it cost and what the previous one looked like, since for the entire PLN 5 you have "better quality" ... Good cables start from 30-40 PLN. upwards.
  • Network and Internet Specialist
    sosarek wrote:
    Good cables start from 30-40 PLN. upwards.

    This is true, although they also resemble "pasta" in thickness. :D - just look at the Wireway HDMI cables ;) - I have a few 2m pieces and there are no problems with them.
    I also installed this with 40 pieces from clients - also zero problems.
    @adversus
    It is not the quality of the cable itself (its thickness) that determines its suitability - and how qualitatively and what is the cable made of.
    It is very often the case that the braid (the rubber that coats the cable) is the thickness of the ring finger, just what if the wires carrying the signal in the middle of the cord are the thickness of the hair.
  • Level 28  
    As always, you have to say something to the electrode, just to write something, and knowledge zero ... The quality of the cable is not proven by its thickness and the quality of workmanship and diameter of wires ...



    Yes I bought my friend @sosarek HDMI cable for the whole 5 zlotys so that in the warehouse and it is qualitatively better than many cables for 50 zlotys, that's true ... you only need to know where to buy, and I do not want to argue with the next specialist from the installation that she is guilty ... I just feel sorry for you, @sosarek, you know something, she's calling somewhere ... and unfortunately there is no knowledge :)
    Another thing is how would you read and understand what you are reading so you would know that the decoder is often supplied HDMI cable and what quality you can see if such problems appear and the solution is to replace the HDMI cable for a new, good quality and working.
    And one more thing, it's not the price that determines the quality of the cable ... because I have not once met with HDMI cables (big installations of Digital Sinage if it tells you anything, probably not) where expensive cables turned out to be dead, unfortunately ... and cables from good warehouse for 5 zlotys settled the matter.

    An example for doubters that cheap cables can be bought cheaply:
    Fen company, Unitek cable length 1m, price on the picture, I'll add that before the discount :)
    TV Samsung turns off and on when the other device turns off

    So you know the HDMI cable you can buy the same cable in your village store for 30 PLN


    Te @ mihal2002 trolować it yourself go to another forum ... and I wonder what you'll have a face how the author will admit to me that the change of HDMI cables has helped ... another fantastic with zero inexperience, maybe practical advice just some not so that the socket with a fuse power because it's pathetic what you write ...

    The signal after HDMI is sent digitally after the differential pair of wires, if one of the wires is very poor or there is no contact, the signal can go, but each disruption causes the transmission to break - no signal synchronization ... I suggest to read the standards of signal transmission and then we can discuss and do not look for a hole in the whole and write wisdom to score points ...
  • Network and Internet Specialist
    adversus wrote:
    As always, you have to say something on the electrode so that you can write something and knowledge zero ...

    Here is ...
    adversus wrote:
    with the set-top box, HDMI cables are often supplied and what quality can be seen if such problems appear

    This would have to be the case for all customers - and these are individual cases.
    Did somebody replace the customer and the fitter with an angry wire, or the "good" ones just finished?
    adversus wrote:
    The quality of the cable is not proven by its thickness, and the quality and diameter of the wires ...

    And how does the colleague check when buying a ready-made, crimped cable?
    adversus wrote:
    look for holes in the whole and write wisdom to score points ...

    Yeah - I'm going to buy Polonaise for these points ...

  • Level 43  
    adversus wrote:
    I bought a friend @sosarek HDMI cable for the whole 5 zlotys so that in the warehouse and it is qualitatively better than many cables for 50 zlotys, that's the truth ... you just need to know where to buy,

    Delta-Opti probably ... or the Chinese Market :)
    adversus wrote:
    I do not want to argue with the next installer that she is guilty ...

    Because it is, just READ
    mario81m wrote:
    Sometimes, when the central heating stove or refrigerator is switched off, the TV will turn off for 1-2 seconds and it will switch on again.

    The signal does not disappear, only the TV restarts due to voltage fluctuations in the network.
    adversus wrote:
    I just feel sorry for you @Sosarek, you know something, I'm calling somewhere ... and unfortunately I do not have knowledge :)

    As you can see, my ignorance has helped not one person, You have not helped anyone for 10 years at the Forum, why?
    adversus wrote:
    So you know the HDMI cable you can buy the same cable in your village store for 30 PLN

    I do not recognize Poznań as a village, I recommend to review SpecKabli's offer ...
    adversus wrote:
    if one of the veins is very bad or there is no contact, the signal may go, but each distortion causes the transmission to be broken - the signal is not synchronized ...

    mario81m wrote:
    the TV will turn off for 1-2 seconds and it will switch on again.
  • Helpful post
    Level 28  
    To the author of the topic, is the situation described only when watching TV from a set-top box? Is it the same as watching TV above-ground DVB-T. The answer to this question will tell you a lot whether the wine is on the TV or in the installation or in the HDMI cable.
  • Level 9  
    TV is connected to the decoder only. For the past few days, somehow set, today I got a new SHIRU HDMI cable. So, all in all, it's hard to clearly determine the reason and whether it stopped completely. For now it is peaceful but I thank everyone for the tips and when I start again, "I will let you know"