Yesterday my fuse worked while washing dishes. After changing the fuse it turned out that the dishwasher displays error E09. After opening the damper, it turned out that there was no temperature at all. I already know that the heater is to blame. Is it really irreparable? Or maybe someone has a drug for sale?
Heater measured by the meter? If so, definitely invest in a new, pompo heater for the Bosch family are quite problematic, like not a heater, it will lift the hoof pump, and I would not invest in a stimulant, because you can not get enough of it for a long time.
Gentlemen, how to take off this cover? In the materials found on the Internet, the cover is made of metal and you just need to bend the protection a bit. But in my case it is plastic and there is a strange hole in the front with pictograms suggesting opening this plastic with a tool. Can someone help me?
Leave it alone, turn the side and get to the pump. Why disassemble the whole thing, unless you have nothing to do and you want to buy a new dishwasher.
Wish it were that simple. Just the side is somehow connected to the bottom, I have no idea how to do it. I do not want to destroy the plastics and hence my question. There is certainly a way that allows you to remove these covers. Besides, to remove the pump I have to pull the bottom cover, unfortunately I do not know how. I tried to make a movie that shows how everything is connected to each other.
Looking after the photo, the friend probably wants to buy a new dishwasher ... first rule, do not put such a device upside down. Let's agree that it is allowed to put only the back, so it will be definitely safer for the dishwasher.
In general, to take the base in turn you must - remove the sides of the dishwasher - put on the back - take out the front legs - unscrew the sheet under the door - dismantle the door pulls - straighten the bent sheet of the washing compartment in the rear upper part of the base - from the front of the base either there are two screws from the front or on the sides hooks that need to be lifted. - pull out the base and unhook the module from it
to get to the power cube of the heater and measure it, the first four points are sufficient
In general, due to the removal of the base and its brazier assembly, if you do not have a combat mortar to bury in the equipment, I would not recommend that you attack it yourself
That's right, it can be done this way, but personally, I prefer to squeeze the lower front sheet metal, it's much more comfortable to me. Through the right side I always murdered, maybe the matter of habit, or other layout of hands when measuring.
I want to try it myself, but if I think it overwhelms me I will call a professional.
It remains to wish you good luck and not destroy your device.
I managed to undress the dishwasher, in fact the manufacturer did everything on the crimps to make it more difficult to undress. After removing the heater, it looks like it. How do you think it can be fixed?
I think it's a pity to play with it. I had a similar problem. The dishwasher was pulled down for a week. Various tests and combinations - in the end I bought a new pump with a heater for about PLN 350 and peace of mind, and for a long time I forgot about the dishwasher.
I will describe your experience with E09, just today it ended happily. A dozen days ago my dishwasher SPV53M10 caused the disconnection of the circuit fuse in the kitchen during cleaning. There was a storm on that day. After turning on the power, the dishwasher finished the program, but unfortunately the error E09 jumped out and in the middle everything is cold - the heater got off. Dishwasher production year 2011 or 2012, after warranty. In this model, the heater integrated with the pump, the cost of the part itself, about PLN 600 plus repair probably about PLN 800. I have already started looking for a new dishwasher, but I remembered that I have an insured flat, the policy is, among others, equipment insurance rtv, adg from surges. I reported damage to the insurer, an appraiser from the service came and repaired me as part of the home insurance. Of course, all this took a while, because from the failure to repair 20 days, but thanks to this I missed a considerable repair cost. I suggest you take advantage of the insurance contract, when the damage happened, you finally pay the premium.
Nothing was encouraged, there was the head of the service itself, there were no problems with finding the cause of the fault, I accurately described to the technician what and how it happened, there was a storm on that day. I do not know how the service settles with the insurer, but that's not my problem anymore, I have at least a dishwasher functioning