Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

trailer socket module - the module does not work for the slot of the trailer

AZUKS 11982 8
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
    AZUKS
    Level 16  
    I have a module for a trailer, I do not know if it is broken, I can not connect it. The pictures show the name.
    I picked up the following
    3 pin-left cube +. Middle and right -.
    Inputs from the installation to the smaller cube from the right, the output to the hook of the middle slot.
    In this way, the connection does not work.
    I do not know what to do with the two bolted top of the tile on the left, or should something join them?
    Pawel wawa
    VIP Meritorious for electroda.pl
    AZUKS wrote:
    I can not connect it
    It is true.
    AZUKS wrote:
    3 pin-left cube +. Middle and right -.
    Exactly the opposite.
    Pawel wawa
    Master, where is the load of the bulb / bulbs? After all, take the catalog data of these two scalpers and read ...
    AZUKS
    Level 16  
    Pawel wawa wrote:
    Master, where is the load of the bulb / bulbs? After all, take the catalog data of these two scalpers and read ...

I connected the 21w bulb and only the 2 and 4 pins are on, the remaining 5 pins are not working.
    You think it will only work if the appropriate load is connected to the appropriate inputs. Eg 10W 42W position light for alloy, 21 W for hearts etc?
  • Helpful post
    Pawel wawa
    AZUKS wrote:
    when the corresponding load will be connected to the corresponding inputs
    Exactly.
    AZUKS
    Level 16  
    Thanks a lot Pawel wawa
    Tomorrow I connect to the car and it may work as it is not damaged.

If you can, take a look at this post

https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic3347532.html
    When connecting this module to the cigarette lighter socket, I do not have any voltage in it (maybe I made a short circuit), all good fuses.

Added after 19 [hours] 37 [minutes]:

I bolted to the car and I think the module is damaged. As I turn parking, it does not work directions, there is no stop at all. I need to buy a new module. Is this module needed at all for hyundai I30 2010? What will happen if I connect without a module?
    AZUKS
    Level 16  
    Unfortunately, this module was damaged, I made myself simple relays and everything is OK. Thanks to all for help and advice.