Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Huawei P8 lite - After flooding does not work touch

14106 7
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 18  
    Hello, today for a fraction of a second fell into my slim Huawei P8 lite from the headphones - jack. He sank halfway. It does not work only touch, I receive text messages, you can call me, updates are downloaded, I can see the internet download, etc. The batteries have built-in, I detached only the back flap. I can not even turn the phone off, just restart the side buttons. The battery will be dropped after some time. It's already past 5h, while it dries. Can I do more than wait until it dries?
  • Level 18  
    I unscrewed it for the first part, detached the tape from the digitizer, after 2 hours I connected it and it works. I did not, however, rinse with any alcohol. For the sake of safety, I will leave him for the night and torment him tomorrow. Now the question is whether to buy and make him a bath in isopropyl alcohol?
  • Moderator of GSM
    If everything evaporates nicely, not necessarily. It still depends on what liquid was it?
  • Level 18  
    The fault came back. It seems to me that this is something with a light sensor, because once it is not dark or light, it shines in the same way, and two, that as it unlocks the phone with a side button it first lights up darker and jumps on tone more clearly. Generally, as I dim the screen with the fused sensor light it also does not darken, ...
  • Level 16  
    Hello, maybe not after flooding but also does not work touch. Which systems are responsible for the touch in this phone?
  • Level 16  
    I raise, after flooding the phone does not work. Substituted second working, socket soldered. It still does not work.
  • Level 12  
    Huawei P8 lite - After flooding does not work touch Clean the disc well at these places with isopropanol. Watch out for microphones.