Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Amica plate PI6508TF - Two fields do not work

SkywalkerPL 9303 8
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    SkywalkerPL
    Level 8  
    Good morning!
    The Amica PI6508TF induction hob (PBF4VI508FTB4) survived the explosion of capacitors in the supply module: 2x 2.2uF and 1x 1uF. To maintain symmetry, I replaced the others (1x 2.2uF and 3x 1uF) for new ones. The board fired, however, I3 and I4 fields do not work. A pot placed on the field causes "clicking" and flashing of the heating level digit (does not detect the pot). Works on fields 1 and 2.
    What I checked:
    The field sensors are functional and have not moved.
    No visible damage to the power module or power fields.
    GSIB 2060: one has between + and - 90K, and the other over 150K
    GBG032 only since the I3 field has a voltage drop between the foot 1 and 3: 870mV using a semiconductor connector multimeter. The others have an opening on these legs.

I have no ideas. I am asking for advice on how to resuscitate a record. Measurements were made without desoldering elements.
    pawlok7797
    Level 12  
    Have you arrived what is broken, I have a similar problem with my disc.
    SkywalkerPL
    Level 8  
    It's hard ... I have some work now, but I have noticed somewhere that transistors may not get along. It is recommended to replace all 4 with "cheaper, better"
    pawlok7797
    Level 12  
    Thank you for the information in my case, two transistors I replaced and the board works fine.
    SkywalkerPL
    Level 8  
    Cool! I'm glad it helped ;) this week i'll try it myself.
    Can I ask which transistors you replaced and which ones?
    Maybe it's the manufacturer's fault. I blame the power supply (poorly protected phase without panel)
    SkywalkerPL
    Level 8  
    Transistors are good - I replaced them for certainty
    The bridge is also functional
    The electrolytic capacitors have not lost their capacity
    I suspect some short circuit on the diode, but it's hard for me to determine which one I could look at.

I am in the process of analyzing work-around from the Czech side OK2JN2.cz but I doubt that I would find something.
    I would like a suggestion. I am posting a photo of the module
    Amica plate PI6508TF - Two fields do not work
    ROBSON33
    Admin of household appliances group
    SkywalkerPL wrote:
    I would like a suggestion.

Give a better photo, of the other side as well.
    SkywalkerPL
    Level 8  
    The board was repaired and the 4.7? resistor and the diode soldered in the same path were burned. Replacing components was even cheaper than transistors.