Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

LG 55LH6047 - image settings

1842 7
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 10  
    Hello to the forum members, I have a current problem in my purchased tv from the exhibition on which stood for 1 month. There is a problem with the image - on each channel the logo is inscription and the image is slightly yellow and not white, even on UPC subtitles on the display description is also yellow, but as I press, for example, broadcasting logo gives a white color. I tried settings in various forms, but the result was the same, HDMI also changed and nothing helped. Is it possible to somehow grasp it, set it up, or is tv to return? Thanks in advance for your answer. Pictures in the attachment.
  • Level 10  
    Ok, I'll check it but the image is ogulnie yellow a little and I still noticed how I turn on the tv and upc it for 5 seconds the graphics are white and in a moment everything is yellow. I will add that I have lg lcd 7 year 37 inches on it the colors are white not yellow.
  • Helpful post
    User removed account  
  • Level 43  
    Enter the image settings and see if someone has changed. Turn off ECO modes, set the color temperature to neutral, standard settings and not any cinema or game.
    Do you watch from a decoder via HDMI or TV alone?
    I have LG and nothing is yellow. White is white so do not do LG anti-advertising. In my opinion it is the best TV.
  • Level 10  
    Everything is turned off and I still wrote the same way that even when I turn on the ps4 consoles it is also yellow and I have lg 37 inches and it is ok

Added after 10 [minutes]:

Restoring the tv and upc factory settings resulted in a positive white result that I wrote about.
  • Helpful post
    Level 43  
    czaryna23 wrote:
    Everything is disabled and I still wrote the same way that even when I turn on the ps4 consoles it's also yellow and I have lg 37 inches and it's okay

Restoring factory defaults tv and upc resulted in a positive white result wrucily closing topic.

What does all this mean? I wrote that you would enter the picture settings and change.
    Quote:
    Enter the image settings and see if anyone has changed.
    < br />
    The same as the factory settings you would do by setting up as I wrote you.
  • Level 10  
    Subject resolved to restore factory settings tv and upc has produced a positive result thank you for the information