Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

[Solved] BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster

DejayPablo 24984 12
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    DejayPablo
    Level 15  
    I bought the E61 525D 177KM 2004.
    after warming up the engine (on average after an hour sometimes two hours) I started to get a turbine adjuster error, 3F57. Then the car goes into emergency mode, there is no power. It helps to turn off the car, wait about 15 minutes and start again.

the steps I have taken so far:
    Replacement of the exhaust manifold for a cast-iron one (old burst)
    Replacement of the wiring harness between the computer and the positioner (no 12V voltage for the positioner)
    Replacement of all seals (at the turbine itself, at the IC, at the EGR).
    Checking the airtightness of the intake (here I have a problem, because I hear a whistle somewhere, but I do not know if it is a whistle whistling by itself and gives the effect as if it were whistling from somewhere else).
    I put on another adjuster from Allegro (same adjuster error)
    Replacement of fuel filters, air pressure check on the rail is OK
    Checking the geometry cable works loosely
    Replacement of the boost pressure sensor in the manifold and its test
    I removed the swirl flaps - they were nice, but I preferred not to risk it
    I did the adjuster test at DIS - he walked about half an hour from left to right, he never hung or stood still.

When adding gas at a standstill, the adjuster hardly moves at all, and should it probably move?

I did a few tests today with DIS
    error number 3F57

DIS shows that the minimum top-up value has not been reached: (problem with the controller or with the turbine?)
    BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster
    BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster

I have also done a DPF test (can someone explain these values to me?)
    BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster BMW E60 525D - No boost pressure error 3F57 turbine adjuster
    marcin_70
    Level 21  
    Hi
    I once had a similar topic, admittedly not in BMW but in Japan and the ECU was to blame you have edc16c35 so the topic bdm'em clone tale do and test as read, you can check if no n75 map pseudotuner
    szymitsu21
    Moderator of Cars
    First of all, measuring the top-up while driving.
    DejayPablo
    Level 15  
    marcin_70 wrote:
    Hi
    I once had a similar topic, admittedly not in BMW but in Japan and the ECU was to blame you have edc16c35 so the topic bdm'em clone tale do and test as read, you can check if no n75 map pseudotuner

I downloaded the mpps map
    I know it was made, but before it was everything.
    can a friend check it out?
    daw2
    Level 18  
    I do not know how in BMW but in vag any interference with the adjuster or turbo ends with the service adaptation of the turbine head to the turbine itself and then the whole turbine with the ECU control of the car. It is different as you describe.
    DejayPablo
    Level 15  
    daw2 wrote:
    I do not know how in BMW but in vag any interference with the adjuster or turbo ends with the service adaptation of the turbine head to the turbine itself and then the whole turbine with the ECU control of the car. It is different as you describe.

and what is the adaptation of the turbine adjuster to the computer ECU in Vagu?
    DejayPablo
    Level 15  
    daw2 wrote:

I already know what's going on, VCDS has a procedure for calibrating this adjuster, and in the BMW DIS or GT1 it is not there, maybe just this function in BMW was not required.

The matter was solved, I replaced the capacitor in the adjuster, everything started to work, I dismantled the turbine for certainty and glazed it inside so that the geometry went loosely, everything works.
    Frost160
    Level 14  
    So the used regulator is also damaged, I understand?
    DejayPablo
    Level 15  
    Frost160 wrote:
    So the used regulator is also damaged, I understand?

It could have been good but prophylactically got a new capacitor, cleaned geometry and everything has returned to normal so far, no longer throws out the adjuster error.
    Frost160
    Level 14  
    Well, but you wrote in one post:
    "the steps I have taken so far:
    -I put on another adjuster from Allegro (same adjuster error) "
    DejayPablo
    Level 15  
    Frost160 wrote:
    Well, but you wrote in one post:
    "the steps I have taken so far:
    -I put on another adjuster from Allegro (same adjuster error) "

Well, I set up another adjuster and it was the same, I replaced the capacitor in it, cleaned the geometry and works.
    DejayPablo
    Level 15  
    The topic I close the problem turned out to be a turbine that had sealed geometry and thus thrown out the positioner error, in addition the DPF was clogged and that was why such problems.