Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Opel Vectra b 1.8 16v - Timing setting

5754 14
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 12  
    Hello, kind of banal and yet I fell, I made a head with the Opel Vectra b 1.8 16v x18xe. If someone knows how to set the rollers in tolerance, the date says that the signs from the valve cover, however, here are other pulleys and it comes out to face each other. And in what position should be the cams of the first cylinder. I attach photos [/ u] I will add that on the exhaust shaft there are two features on the pulley on the suction one feature for this pulley exhaust expiration can be assumed in two ways
  • Moderator Cars
    You're wrong in the picture. The lower marks are to be opposite each other, and the ones you have opposite are to be at the top.
  • Level 21  
    You must have the exhaust shaft wheel drive in the EX cutout, you do not show what is under the screw in the pictures.
  • Level 30  
    For the exhaust shaft you set the pin on the EX, for suction on IN
  • Level 12  
    Well, I know, but what are the features on the pulleys according to the valve cover or opposite each other?
  • Level 30  
    As in the appendix features at the top.
  • Level 30  
    That's how cams sideways and signs at the top, overlap with the signs on the housing. Mount it, crankshaft, without candles you will sense if it interferes but it should be good. Also use the camera before disassembly, it is useful.
  • Level 12  
    Unfortunately, the car arrived on the carriage after the collision of the timing belt broken the so-called. luncheon meat
  • Level 12  
    The auto-made x18xe features according to the valve cover are set as you wrote greetings and thanks
  • Level 2  
    Gentlemen, how to set timing in x18xe. I have two marks on the exhaust shaft and on the inlet one
  • Level 14  
    you set the signs so that the first piston would have closed valves