Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

[Solved] Skoda Octavia II 1.6 fsi 2007 - Error P0016 The engine indicator light is on

4809 5
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 4  
    Hello. I have a problem with my Skoda Octavia II1.6 FSI. The engine light came on, I went to the mechanic and after connecting the computer, Error P00016 appeared. Camshaft and crankshaft position sensor. After clearing the error, this error still appears. As far as I know, the reason could be a loose timing chain. Does anyone have a diagram or film how to replace this timing? Unless that's another reason.
    Please help.
  • Level 4  
    thanks but I saw him. this video does not show how to pull the gears, especially the bottom one and the variator. I also need the pattern he has on his computer.
  • Level 4  
    It turned out that the timing chain was stretched. cost about 1900 including oil change. Skodzinka is already flashing :)
  • Level 4  
    It turned out that the timing chain was stretched. cost about 1900 including oil change. Skodzinka is already flashing :)

Added after 2 [minutes]:

The car went to the mechanic, changed the timing gear and now Skodzinka is flying. The cost is about PLN 2,000