Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Windows 10 black screen - Black screen with cursor

mateusz2957 3651 8
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • #1
    mateusz2957
    Level 2  
    Hello from yesterday I have a problem with the computer because when I try to turn on the computer I can log in normally but after logging in a black screen pops up with the cursor only which looks like with xp is the same hourglass when I turn on ctrl alt del but when I turn it on I can't start the task manager because I don't pop up I can only move the cursor, please help
    Windows 10
    When I started the computer yesterday it was good and today after logging in I was prepared for the system and then after reset nothing and I wait for about an hour
    I am asking for quick help
    PS: I can't even turn on safe mode

    Moderated By DriverMSG:

    3.1.15. Do not ask immediately in the forum, if you have not checked anything yourself or attempted self-diagnosis. Remember that advice is given remotely in the absence of physical access to the device, the problem must be very well described and understood by users, and the title should include the brand, model and brief description of the fault.

  • #2
    PITERRR
    Level 43  
    Hello. Laptop computer? Provide configurations?
  • #3
    squeze
    Level 12  
    and safe mode? did you run a black screen or does it load normally?
  • #4
    jdubowski
    Specialist - tube devices
    mateusz2957 wrote:
    after logging in a black screen pops up with the cursor only which looks like with xp is the same hourglass


    Is it with the cursor only or with an hourglass? Maybe a picture?

    mateusz2957 wrote:
    When I started the computer yesterday it was good and today after logging in I was prepared for the system and then after reset nothing


    So you lacked patience, or the system got stuck after installing the new Win10 build.

    mateusz2957 wrote:
    PS: I can't even turn on safe mode


    Do you have another user there?
  • #5
    mateusz2957
    Level 2  
    squeze wrote:
    and safe mode? did you run a black screen or does it load normally?

    When I started the safe mode, the same screen resolution has changed and that's it

    Added after 1 [minutes]:

    jdubowski wrote:
    mateusz2957 wrote:
    after logging in a black screen pops up with the cursor only which looks like with xp is the same hourglass


    Is it with the cursor only or with an hourglass? Maybe a picture?

    mateusz2957 wrote:
    When I started the computer yesterday it was good and today after logging in I was prepared for the system and then after reset nothing


    So you lacked patience, or the system got stuck after installing the new Win10 build.

    mateusz2957 wrote:
    PS: I can't even turn on safe mode


    Do you have another user there?



    The hourglass is shown for a moment when I click ctrl alt dlt. I don't have another user
  • #6
    jdubowski
    Specialist - tube devices
    mateusz2957 wrote:
    I don't have another user


    Boot from a CD like PCUnlocker and activate the Administrator user. Log in and see what will happen.
  • #7
    aachi
    Level 20  
    I encountered something similar, but I was able to fire the task manager without the left Ctrl + left Shift + Esc shortcut. Later I ran explorer.exe and it fixed itself.
    Alternatively, check the Win + R shortcut and then try explorer.exe to run.

    If it doesn't work, boot the computer from some liveCD and check the SMART disk.
  • #8
    mateusz2957
    Level 2  
    aachi wrote:
    I encountered something similar, but I was able to fire the task manager without the left Ctrl + left Shift + Esc shortcut. Later I ran explorer.exe and it fixed itself.
    Alternatively, check the Win + R shortcut and then try explorer.exe to run.

    If it doesn't work, boot the computer from some liveCD and check the SMART disk.



    No shortcuts work, just the hourglass and nothing happens
  • #9
    PITERRR
    Level 43  
    Provide computer specifications?