Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Kia Ceed 1.6 petrol + LPG - The car does not start the first time when it is col

asabust 12684 16
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    asabust
    Level 9  
    Hi, the car has the following. symptoms:
    - Does not light the first time on a cold engine, sometimes it lights up only the third time.
    - When the engine is warmed up, it fires immediately.
    - The first time you start the engine on a cold engine and hold down the key for a long time, you can feel the car catching the ignition. Turning the key again already starts the car. When the car starts and I immediately add gas, you can feel its revs drop and the car almost goes out. If I wait for 30 seconds, there is no problem.
    - The stepper motor was checked and cleaned, unfortunately it did not bring any results.
    - The tank of petrol and gas is full.
    - Candles are made of 8 thousand. km.

Let me know what else you can check. I wonder if I should not replace the candles prophylactically so as to be sure that they are not.
    Piasek80
    Level 31  
    - remove the clamp from the battery
    - remove the fuse from the LPG controller supply cable (to "kill" the installation)
    - turn the key in the ignition with 2x to discharge all capacitive capacitors, etc., memory backup systems
    - connect the clamp to the battery
    - turn on the ignition, wait 30 seconds and turn it off (the petrol engine controller has just read the reference (factory) settings and petrol parameters)
    - turn the ignition on again, press the gas pedal to the floor for 5 seconds, release it, wait about 5 seconds and press it again for 5, release and turn off the ignition (you have just calibrated / adapted the gas pedal potentiometer or, in the case of an electric throttle - its adaptation to reference values) pre-loaded)
    - start the engine.
    Drive 2-3 days on gas only, observing whether the problems described by you occur or not. If not - the gas settings have fallen out = gas installation to be fully tuned.
    inoja
    Level 2  
    Replace the engine temperature sensor :) . I know it from the autopsy :) Cost max 40 PLN. I was skeptical too, but all my bouts of inflammation resolved. Although the sensor shows the temperature on the instrument cluster display, the engine control unit has no exact data. If it works and it will be, let me know.
    kowal5
    Level 18  
    Connect the diagnostic computer, check the error codes and read the current parameters on the cold engine.
    For the test, remove the vacuum hose from the LPG reducer and check that no gas is leaking from this connector. Perform the test on a warm engine.
    Eidems
    Level 29  
    Check the LPG installation, I had the same and the gas engine had to improve its work ;)
    kakibara
    Level 33  
    LPG injection is letting go of gas.
    But as a colleague above writes, disconnect the LPG and check the gasoline itself.
    asabust
    Level 9  
    All proposals, checked (temperature sensor, pump, LPG tests, injections, candles, etc.) - unfortunately the same all the time. Even with the LPG system disconnected, the car initially has a problem with gasoline. After a while everything works fine and the gasoline works fine. Interestingly, the car starts the first time with a full tank of gasoline, but if 1/6 of the gasoline is lost and about 5/6 is left in the tank, it has a slight problem. The car starts immediately on a warm engine.
    wladekm
    Level 2  
    Did you fix the problem? I have exactly the same as you in the same engine. I was recently checked the valve clearances on the KIA service in Krk (RM Filipowicz) and reported the problem. The clearances are supposedly OK and the problem was supposed to come from the leaks in the vacuum system from the LPG reducer / evaporator - that's what an experienced mechanic said. Installation of BRC - BRC GENIUS MB 1200 reducer. I ordered and replaced a set of original seals for this reducer. Unfortunately, it did not help. The problem still occurs when starting with a little less fuel in the tank. As in your case, I checked: the coolant temperature sensor, I replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel vapor filter. I have no idea what that might be. If I could solve the problem, I will describe what was with me.
    User removed account
    Level 1  
    Kasiek1001
    Level 2  
    Hello, I have a Kia Ceed 2008 1.6 engine. I am asking for help because I have a similar problem and I am slowly losing my patience to visit a mechanic-gas-electrician-electrician on a regular basis for several months. The problem occurred after driving approx. 30 thousand. on gas. The mechanic stated that there is no point in "fumbling" with the valves because they don't make any "noises" whatever that means. At the beginning it turned out that the vacuum hose fell off - it was hooked up and everything was fine for a week. After a week, the car, standing in the sun for several hours, did not start at all. Transported on a tow truck to an electromechanical engineer - after more than a week of "browsing", the immobilaizer and the shaft position sensor were replaced. Another fault has appeared - it does not cut off the alarm - the alarm diode flashes all the time during driving and parking, and after removing the key from the ignition, the door lock does not release. A few corrections and resets at the electromechanic - the alarm and door lock still live their own life - it was recommended to drive for a few days on gas so that it would start in the morning on a cold engine ... - I press the gas and nothing - after a while I start the revs go crazy, normalize and the car starts to drive normally. The repairs have already consumed some funds and I am slowly getting irritated by listing everything one by one ... Can someone help? Any idea to fix the fault?
    Kasiek1001
    Level 2  
    Hello,
    Unfortunately, I am still struggling with the problem. Several months already. It looks exactly like the video. The mechanic checked the pump and something is not holding the pressure and cannot find the cause and does not want to charge me for costs. Almost full fuel tank but that does not solve the problem either. After the night, you have to wind up for it to fire.
    mateklos
    Level 22  
    The quality of LPG gas was also spoken of loudly about it.
    Does Bence work ok? We are looking for the reason in the LPG installation, sometimes the driver is jingling if there is. The reason is the gas parameters of the controller,
    filters and security controls.

To petrol, if the pump does not hold, something is leaking or the pump should be replaced.

Unfortunately, as it is like in the movie, it clearly cuts off the fuel.
    See lpg / Benz switch. It displays some engine error you did not write what?
    Cold Ignition See Engine Set T-sensors.
    zbych_2004
    Level 1  
    Hello, I have to share with you the success of the repair, because the craze can overwhelm a man, as he checked all the suggestions and the car still did not burn, maybe someone will take advantage of it, namely the kia ceed 2.0 benz 2008r errors in the controller no problem with firing up was the fuel pressure control valve that was stuck and it is in the fuel tank, this part is in my case No. 31110-1H000 in the attachment photo valve best regards .center] Kia Ceed 1.6 petrol + LPG - The car does not start the first time when it is col [/ center] [/ syntax]
    wladekm
    Level 2  
    Hello after a loooong time. I decided to write you what was the reason in my tadpole. The problem with starting the engine on a cold gasoline engine was caused by the continuous opening of the fuel vapor solenoid valve. It is quite easy to check it yourself, just close the inlet connector to the solenoid valve tightly and try to fire it. The solenoid valve is located on the right side of the engine - it can be easily located on the fuel tank vent tube next to the fuel supply tube. The part has the code 29010-2B000.
    The solenoid is also present on other KIA and Hyundai models with 1.4 and 1.6 engines. Greetings to the forum members and maybe someone is still struggling with this problem.
    HotSzesnastka
    Level 1  
    wladekm wrote:
    Hello, after a long time. I decided to write you what was the reason in my tadpole. The problem with starting the engine on a cold gasoline engine was caused by the continuous opening of the fuel vapor solenoid valve. It is quite easy to check it yourself, just close the inlet connector to the solenoid valve tightly and try to fire it. The solenoid valve is located on the right side of the engine - it can be easily located on the fuel tank vent tube next to the fuel supply tube. The part has the code 29010-2B000.
    The solenoid is also present on other KIA and Hyundai models with 1.4 and 1.6 engines. Greetings to the forum members and maybe someone is still struggling with this problem.

Hey, I have the same problem, I have already ordered this solenoid valve, you would be nice enough and sent a photo where exactly it is located, I would be very grateful