Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

Another component tester - MG328 - Test / Review / Opinion

CMS 5409 8
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
  • And will it measure the inductance of 10-100uH chokes or show them as resistors?
    Can you write similar article? Send message to me and you will get SD card 64GB.
    About Author
    khoam
    Level 41  
    khoam wrote 8879 posts with rating 1287, helped 692 times. Live in city Piaseczno. Been with us since 2007 year.
    CMS
    Administrator of HydePark
    Quote:
    Inductance measurement range 0.01mh-20H, otherwise it will appear as a resistor, coil DC resistance is higher than if Europe 2100 will also be displayed as a resistor.

This is what the description of "majfrjenda" says, unfortunately I do not have a drawer with coils with known parameters to compare.
    michas
    Level 23  
    Hello, it would be appropriate to test whether the meter measures inductance. As many of us somehow deal with the measurement of C / ESR, my intuition tells me that a group of colleagues struggle with the measurement of L, in any case I would be most interested in this function of the meter.
    Another thing is the matter of measuring electrolytes without desoldering, it is interesting if the measurement error is so small that it can be determined whether C is good / damaged.

best regards
    Michael.
    CMS
    Administrator of HydePark
    Sorry, my oversight. I was sure I included a picture of the coil measurement.
    I added in the first post.
    noel200
    Level 26  
    There has been this device for some time and I am very happy with it.
    I desoldered the socket for the 14500 battery and soldered the 18650 cell directly to the board. The length fits perfectly. It does not protrude beyond the outline of the pcb.
    I also designed a simple casing for 3d printing and inserted a quick coupler. I recommend it, quite a useful device.
    krzbor
    Level 23  
    Does the device work properly while charging? Does this have any effect on the results?
    noel200
    Level 26  
    The tester works from a converter which increases the voltage to 5V from the battery. Whatever it is, so charging that increases the voltage on the cell does nothing wrong.
    RomanWorkshop
    Level 12  
    I am curious what is this inverter (what circuit)? Is there a schematic of this version of the tester somewhere?