Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Electrolux EWM 2100 - Need to know what a component is on the EWM 2100 board

138 2
  • Level 2  
    Electrolux EWM 2100 - Need to know what a component is on the EWM 2100 board Hi Everyone,

Does someone know what the component circled on the picture is (a choke coil?, a transformer?)?
    My washing machine does not get any power anymore and this component, and a few others around it, are blackened. I would like to replace this component but I'm not sure what it is, I don't know how to find it and where I can order it.
    Does anyone know what the E47 x 1042 writing mean?
    I've spent a couple of hours on Google searching for it but was unsuccessfull.

Thanks for your help. Electrolux EWM 2100 - Need to know what a component is on the EWM 2100 board Electrolux EWM 2100 - Need to know what a component is on the EWM 2100 board Electrolux EWM 2100 - Need to know what a component is on the EWM 2100 board
  • Level 2  
    I found information once I searched on Google using "Zanussi" instead of "Electrolux". The component is a transformer.
  • Level 38  
    Converter transformer. Don't move - it practically never breaks. Besides, you can't buy it anywhere.
    Check the fuse resistor, upload a photo from the bottom of the board near this transformer.