Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

Selection of car audio Renault Megane III

vrbi 3294 3
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
    vrbi
    Level 2  
    Hello.
    I have Renault Megane III from 2010 and I plan to change the whole sound system.
    Serial speakers cannot be listened to.
    Could someone recommend / advise me what equipment to buy?
    I mean speakers for the front and rear doors and a tube with an amplifier, unfortunately not changing the serial radio.
    I am not a great music lover, but I would care about clear sound. in which I can invest PLN 700.
    Thank you in advance and best regards
    adam_1991r
    Level 27  
    Gms 1968 pro - 275 PLN
    Dietz cable set 20mm ^ 2 - PLN 99
    Axton c502 used - 139 PLN
    RE audio 12s4 used - PLN 250
    For this speaker cables, about 10m, for connecting all speakers (2.5mm ^ 2). You also need a Chinese branch and some converter from the speaker outputs to the China. Alternatively, look for an amplifier with hi Input and then there will be no problem and the costs for cables will go away because you will only need to buy power. It would be best to mute the front door. The amplifier must have lpf and hpf.
    vrbi
    Level 2  
    adam_1991r wrote:
    Gms 1968 pro - 275 PLN
    Dietz cable set 20mm ^ 2 - PLN 99
    Axton c502 used - 139 PLN
    RE audio 12s4 used - PLN 250
    For this speaker cables, about 10m, for connecting all speakers (2.5mm ^ 2). You also need a Chinese branch and some converter from the speaker outputs to the China. Alternatively, look for an amplifier with hi Input and then there will be no problem and the costs for cables will go away because you will only need to buy power. It would be best to mute the front door. The amplifier must have lpf and hpf.

Thank you very much for the offer, but I have a few more questions:
    What about the speakers in the back door? should I give them up?
    So if I buy an amplifier with these parameters I won't have to buy chinchia and converter branches?
    Could you recommend me an amplifier that will meet these requirements?
    adam_1991r
    Level 27  
    On the back I wouldn't give at all. If you buy an amplifier from hi Input, then an rca cable, a splitter and a converter will not be needed. Amplifier look for something used, now I don't know exactly what is available, but look for some Axton, alpine, sony (older models) soundstream etc.