Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Ford 1.8 tdci - bearing assembly

6216 15
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 28  
    Can anyone tell me which shell where it goes? I know how to assemble the engine and I do not ask about it. I would like to know which one up and down. I used to assemble such shells, but rather randomly put it on and it was good. Everyone says something else like this in finally mount?
  • Moderator of Cars
    And what is the difference between them?

And seriously, of course, it doesn't matter how you put it on.
  • Level 13  
    They don't have any notches or a tooth so it doesn't matter which half where they will be.
  • Level 28  
    The point is that some people say that the gray one is harder and has to go upstairs where there is more pressure.
  • Level 11  
    As the previous speaker wrote, I will add that often one is signed sputter and then it goes up either in the main bearings or cranks ... my oversight of course that in the main bearings they go down
  • Level 20  
    jerrydzwonkow wrote:
    As the previous speaker wrote, I will add that often one is signed sputter and then it goes up either in main bearings or in cranks

Think again what you advise.
  • Level 31  
    On one of them on the outer surface should be the inscription sputter / it's probably the quieter /. And it is actually harder and from other material. It is put on a more loaded surface - in the connecting rod upwards, i.e. on the shaft, in main bearings downwards, i.e. on covers. Two types of half-shells are usually used in the one-hoof kit. One sputter, the other standard. Why is this done? I recommend the article about sputter shells.
  • Level 20  
    toku74 wrote:
    On one of them on the outer surface should be the inscription sputter / it's probably the quieter /. And it is actually harder and from other material. It is put on a more loaded surface - in the connecting rod upwards, i.e. on the shaft, in main bearings downwards, i.e. on covers. Two types of half-shells are usually used in the one-hoof kit. One sputter, the other standard. Why is this done? I recommend the article about sputter shells.

That's exactly how it is. In short, "sputter" technology is simply more expensive to perform, therefore in set. there is one regular and one reinforced marked as "sputter".
  • Level 31  
    Here, it is not about the cost, but about the fact that this micro-dirt could squeeze somewhere. It doesn't work in hard, and that's what the second soft one is in. Even in racing engines, two different and often not reinforced are used. The fact is that they are expensive. Recently, when I bought the Skoda 1.9TDI for one crank it cost about 75 zeta. Interestingly, I searched for K9K with Renault sputter and did not find. Maybe I was looking wrong. But the whole set of ordinary was cheaper than one for Skodzin.
  • User removed account  
  • Level 20  
    In my humble opinion on the manufacturer's website results from these numbers quite different. One base is aluminum and the other is copper.
  • Level 28  
    sly_1978 wrote:
    In my humble opinion on the manufacturer's website results from these numbers quite different. One base is aluminum and the other is copper.

Well, there were only four light and four dark ones in the box. I put a dark one up. I hope it's ok what?
  • Level 1  
    Hello. Do you have any number of these shells strengthened? Or who does them?