Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Connecting photocells to the Came HG600 drive

TomyZ 9909 10
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    TomyZ
    Level 7  
    Hello

I am asking for help in connecting photocells to the Came home hd600 garage door drive

1. receiver

2.Napęd
    How I want it to work: after breaking the beam of photocells, the gate is to reverse the direction, i.e. from closing to opening

I am not fluent in these topics, so please advise in the form: pin 24 (drive) connect with pin + (receiver)
    Thank you very much for your help
    TomyZ
    Level 7  
    So I understand that besides that I connect the transmitter with the receiver +, - among myself?
    sosarek

Level 43  
    TomyZ wrote:
    besides, I connect the transmitter with the receiver +, - among myself?

Yes.
    zybex
    Helpful for users
    Once you connect these photocells, you still have to turn them on programmatically, unless you had a jumper of wire between GND and PE, then you only need to remove it.

We connect the transmitter and receiver power supply in parallel. Connect the NC output from the receiver to the aforementioned GND and PE.

The local gate control button is connected to the GND and PB terminals.
    TomyZ
    Level 7  
    That's how I turned it on according to the instructions.

Unfortunately, this connection does not work, i.e. it seems to me as if there is no power supply because no power diode is lit in any photocell.
    How I connected it: Drive: GND terminal - COM terminal (receiver)
    Drive: PE terminal - NC terminal (receiver)
    Plus (plus) photocell (transmitter)
    Photocell (transmitter) minus-minus (receiver)

Question from where does Fotokom (receiver) power supply come from?
    Thanks in advance for your help :)
  • Helpful post
    zybex
    Helpful for users
    You get power from GND and 24. That's why 24 is in the drive. Your photocells can be powered by both alternating and constant voltage. Of course, the power supply may be different than the one from the drive but it is easier and more convenient.
    Before assembling the photocells, they had to be checked "on the table" to see if they were functional at all. I have a habit of checking the operation of these types of devices first to know if and how they work.
    TomyZ
    Level 7  
    They look at the diagram above, I wonder if I should release two cables from the GND (drive) output, one of which will go to the receiver and the other to the NC?
    Can I bridge them, i.e. connect GND to the minus wire between the receiver and the transmitter. It would appear that GND, NC and minus the transmitter, minus the receiver are on the same wire?
  • Helpful post
    zybex
    Helpful for users
    At first glance, it seems that these masses unnecessarily combine. However, the analysis of the connection diagrams confirms that three cables are practically connected to the ground terminal. One from the supply of photocells, the other from the NC contact and the third to the local button. Thus, one of them can be eliminated and combined, as per the couch.
    TomyZ
    Level 7  
    Everything works great.
    GND - COM
    PE - NC

Thank you