Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

2 DIN car stereo and sound system for VW Golf 4 2000

Pretous 12666 17
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • #1
    Pretous
    Level 8  
    Hello, I am looking for a radio, and in total a multimedia station in size 2 DIN for VW Golf 4 year 2000.
    Despite the radio, I would like this station to be equipped with navigation.
    My budget for the radio is around 650 PLN.

    At this price I found a few offers, but I do not know this and I do not want to buy Chinese crap. I realize that for this price finding such a station will not be easy but I hope that it is possible.

    I also have a question about the mounting frame, namely whether such frames are universal or adapted to the car and radio model?

    Thank you in advance for your help :)
  • #2
    kolibercio
    Level 18  
    Mounting frames are adapted to each radio, but to a specific car.
    At this price you will not find a brand new station. Only used.
  • #3
    Pretous
    Level 8  
    And from used, what should I look for? And where can I buy such frames? Because I saw it allegro for over PLN 100 with a note that the car is not adapted to the radio.

    Added after 47 [minutes]:

    I thought about it:
    http://allegro.pl/creatone-ctn-9268d56-uniwersal-bt-dvd-usb-4x50w-fv-i6772017262.html

    Added after 11 [minutes]:

    I am also thinking about adding this model to this model:
    https://www.morele.net/radio-samochodowe-vordon-ht-869v2-1176588/

    Added after 42 [minutes]:

    Only with this 2 radios there is no ISO terminal attached and I do not know what kind of connector; /
  • #4
    Audiopol serwis1
    Level 12  
    In the case of Vordon radios, have an undersized front panel, most frames have to be cut, the radio tuner in Vordon is the lowest shelf in VW will be used as an addition in emergency situations, Vordon does not have an external microphone, so the BT module is also an addition from which the quality is to put it mildly from the lowest shelf,
  • #5
    Pretous
    Level 8  
    Currently, I still have BLAUPUNKT TOKYO 110, so it will not be much worse for the tuner ;) I have a frame like this:
    http://allegro.pl/ramka-radiowa-2-din-vw-lupo-passat-b5-golf-4-bora-i6676802313.html
    An external microphone can be bought more, but 800 PLN for something that you say is the lowest shelf does not make sense.

    Maybe we will do it differently: I raise the amount on the radio up to PLN 800. Maybe you can advise me now.
  • #6
    milejow
    Level 43  
    Pretous wrote:
    I raise the amount on the radio up to PLN 800

    It's hard but sometimes it hit 800 Blaupunkt San Diego 530, of course used and you do not need anything else (besides, you will not find anything better in this money)
  • #7
    Pretous
    Level 8  
    I have read the reviews and this Blaupunkt is not too good. He is considered very emergency. The sd slot takes up the navigation. What do you think about GMS 6401 ??

    Added after 2 [hours] 38 [minutes]:

    Although I'm going back. GMS also has opinions.

    Added after 2 [hours] 7 [minutes]:

    I'm still thinking about it:
    https://www.morele.net/nawigacja-gps-goclever-navio-car-702-eu-456005/
  • #8
    Audiopol serwis1
    Level 12  
    GMSs have opinions trolled on forums, among the assemblers and sellers have better opinions than Clarion and Blaupunkt, who in that year declared bankruptcy,
    Blaupunkt since 2016 does not exist, the investment fund has bought the Blaupunkt logo and the Blaupunkt logo can be sold and they are toasters, deep fryers, dryers and in general everyone who wants to buy a license for the logo.

    GMS 6401 is a model from 4 years ago, now the new device is the model GMS 6323 LUuxry which is on the platform Blaupunkta NY 845 or GMS 6818 with capacitive matrix.

    What distinguishes GMS from Vordon or other cheap Chinese:
    - Professional Bluetooth,
    -Professional radio tuner - digital-analog - (Blaupunkt given this model as HI-END) compared to Vordon or other it's a quality gap,
    - GPS adapted to AutoMapa / IGO speed
    - GMS is made on MABUCHI Japanese condensers (although they are made in China)
    -GMS possesses the E-approval, which allows the device to be mounted in the car, both Vordon and other Chinese do not have E, which means up to PLN 50,000 for the seller and editor for using devices without approval, hence such a furious attack on the forums because the GMS importer informs ministers of transport about products that are sold not legally,
    GMS - has all licenses including ipod / iphone, windows, Chinese have falsified certificates and a few months ago in Warsaw customs service has seized the goods of a well-known importer ... in the CA industry. everyone knows who it is.

    And another key element is undersized panels, this is how you try to insert Vordon into a dimensional frame:
    2 DIN car stereo and sound system for VW Golf 4 2000
    2 DIN car stereo and sound system for VW Golf 4 2000


    In the same mounting frame, it looks like a cheap AMC-675 model with a capacitive sensor,
    2 DIN car stereo and sound system for VW Golf 4 2000

    2 DIN car stereo and sound system for VW Golf 4 2000
  • #9
    Pretous
    Level 8  
    So generally it is profitable to buy GMS and do not worry about opinions about it?
  • #10
    Audiopol serwis1
    Level 12  
    Pretous wrote:
    So generally it is profitable to buy GMS and do not worry about opinions about it?


    Yes of course.
  • #11
    Pretous
    Level 8  
    In this case, I am gaining some money and I will buy a new station GMS 6323. Now I would like to go to the second topic point which I did not move at first to exhaust the subject of the station, namely speakers for the car. I have about 400 zlotys for them. If I'm not able to get something sensible for this price X4, it really needs only 2 backwards because they are not there at all.
  • #12
    Audiopol serwis1
    Level 12  
    Pretous wrote:
    In this case, I am gaining some money and I will buy a new station GMS 6323. Now I would like to go to the second topic point which I did not move at first to exhaust the subject of the station, namely speakers for the car. I have about 400 zlotys for them. If I'm not able to get something sensible for this price X4, it really needs only 2 backwards because they are not there at all.


    With loudspeakers, first give the car, how do you intend to prepare the door, and if you have loudspeakers in the front of the factory, flip them back - give them coils np.0.4mH to make them complement the bass front. and finally think about what brand to choose. in the lowest budget you need to buy high-efficiency loudspeakers with a light paper membrane, if they are powered from the radio, honestly and without agitation you can mount GMS-960 or GMS-965 speakers that are very similar to Morel maximo, although in my opinion they play better because they have a thinner and stiffer membrane than Morel Maximo, this version was produced for GMS. Of course, Morel has better tweeters because they are produced using Morel patents, but the GMS tweeters are also ok, the GMS 960 set is bought for PLN 250 on the auction website ;) .. they are no longer officially in distribution but can be easily recommended as a decent set.
  • #13
    Pretous
    Level 8  
    Auto to Golf 4 2000 I wrote 3 doors at the beginning. And as for the preparation of the door here I am green and I do not know what's going on. My uncle has to help me with this.

    Added after 4 [hours] 31 [minutes]:

    As for the speakers it does not bother that the station will be able to give 45W max and the speakers will download 60-80W?
  • #14
    milejow
    Level 43  
    Pretous wrote:
    I have read the reviews and this Blaupunkt is not too good. He is considered very emergency.

    And it has been working for me for over 2 years without being stuck and with the speed of navi and opening all kinds of files it beats everything Pioneer, y etc. and I already had several models. But what will I write - your money and your choice. The only downside of this Blaupunkta is the fact that Automapa is trimmed but I need enough for IGO and it's like a dream. GMS are identical guts with a different logo.

    Added after 6 [minutes]:

    Pretous wrote:
    that the station will be able to give 45W max and the speakers will download 60-80W?

    It interferes, if you want to play louder, the speakers will distort the sound and will mostly work on the space and it is harmful for them. Just below the radio are looking for speakers with a maximum power of 30-40rms and maximum efficiency, preferably above 90db.
    Golf 4 is a nice base for sound system because it already has pre-made space for speakers (tin plates in the door closing the space)
  • #15
    Pretous
    Level 8  
    milejow wrote:
    you are looking for speakers with a maximum power of 30-40rms

    In that case, what speaker models will be suitable for me? I am sorry that I am so tired but I do not know anything about it at all and I would not like to buy stupidity.

    Added after 14 [hours] 29 [minutes]:

    What do you say about it:
    http://allegro.pl/glosniki-samochodowe-alpine-sxe-1725s-16-5cm-40w-i6875912692.html

    Added after 2 [hours] 2 [minutes]:

    Those are backwards.
    For the front I was thinking about these, but they are 17 cm and I do not know if they will come in:
    http://allegro.pl/glosniki-samochodowe-16-5cm-pioneer-ts-g173ci-w-wa-i5098293572.html
  • #16
    milejow
    Level 43  
    I had the model SPE 17CS under the radio itself, in the door made nicely ,, kickał ,, bass, They are on the well-known auction site for less than 200 PLN, I would not think.
  • #17
    Pretous
    Level 8  
    And something about these>? Because the ones you write about are visible poorly available and I do not think that I will break them out on an auction cheaper than 400+

    Added after 38 [seconds]:

    Sorry, I did not look at buying it now.

    Added after 18 [hours] 58 [minutes]:

    Does anyone have a guide on how to take off the back sides in 3-door golf 4?

    Added after 1 [hour] 50 [minutes]:

    I reverse the question, but I have another one for it:
    In this case, do I have to do additional sound in the back?
    From what I see, in the back the speaker will be inside the styrofoam so probably there is no need to be damped.
    2 DIN car stereo and sound system for VW Golf 4 2000 2 DIN car stereo and sound system for VW Golf 4 2000

    Added after 24 [minutes]:

    As for the loudspeakers you give me, I hesitate a little because they are used or do not have their years and material fatigue occurs. From what I see this model has been over 10 years.
  • #18
    Pretous
    Level 8  
    I am thinking about placing an additional battery in the trunk and ~ 40-80W x4 amplifier. What do you think about this idea?