Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

stilo 1.9 jtd 80 km kopci - Kopci from the valve cover

shiz0r 5037 11
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    shiz0r
    Level 6  
    Hello

I have a problem with my stilacz 2003 JTD 1.9 80km (59KW) 194tys I have it for half a year, I made it 14,000 km, namely the flow meter fell and it was replaced, but the problem with smoke remained and it had no power, I was at the mechanic's said that it rather fell turbo, releases oil, also oil in the intake system, oil everywhere ........... now I'm waiting for my turn to the mechanic for turbo regeneration ................ ...........

BUT:

is this happening to me, is this normal? It blows from the valve cover, I know that something is supposed to blow there, but probably not like that, but the oil does not spill because of the blowing, I will add that the car runs smoothly, does not tug, when it comes to replacing the turbo.
    Problem on MOVIE

A video of the smoking.

PS. where exactly is the ODMA located? (is that from the bottom of the air filter?)
  • Helpful post
    Staszek49
    Level 35  
    Is the mileage real? Check the pressure in the cylinders. This looks like a strong engine blow-by to the crankcase. There may also be an obstructed pneumothorax, the outlet of which is usually led out in the valve keypad cover and connected to the interkuler supply pipes.
    You can, at your own risk, "lead" the pneumothorax outside, ie underneath the car, but you may have a problem during the technical inspection.
    In the video I also see this "smoke" on the right side of the engine, check what's leaking. Whether engine oil or radiator fluid is losing.
  • Helpful post
    sulof1601
    Level 26  
    Hello. Instead of making the turbine right away, you need to check the engine as it blows. The oil in the intake does not mean anything, I would focus more on checking the pressure on the cylinders in your case, because such smoke from the dipstick indicates wear of the piston rings.
    shiz0r
    Level 6  
    rather real mileage because the counter is the same as the year of production. I do not have an 80km interculator without air conditioning and interkuler, in the middle of the car, it does not smell of exhaust fumes or anything like that, the car is as hot as it is 90oC and cold, just the same! The car does not jerk or anything, as much as I press and around 25,000 revolutions turns on the turbo, it smokes like a dragon ....... at idle it does not smoke. the oil is decreasing, but when I fuck and smoke in huuuuu, .....

I am looking for a guest, what will I check the pressure on the cylinders, Katowice / Chorzˇw will someone recommend something? because on Sunday I go to the grand idyll I have 180 km one way :D I'd rather do it :D

The leak on the right is because I unfastened the hose from the bottom, which goes to the intake from the valve cover, I wanted to check if the passage is on the tab (the lower one is unplugged)

This is an emphysema? or what's at the bottom of the air filter?
  • Helpful post
    sulof1601
    Level 26  
    In this photo you can not see emphysema. As my colleague mentioned above, emphysema usually leads from the valve cover, but not to the interculator supply pipes, but to the turbocharger suction pipe. If this is the case, it may be the cause of the oil in the turbine system. Write what color the smoke is blue or black. ?

Added after 2 [minutes]:

,, The leak on the right is because I unfastened this hose from the bottom that goes to the intake from the valve cover, and you have an answer where is the emphysema.
    shiz0r
    Level 6  
    hmm, I still don't know where the emphysema?

When the car starts, the smoke is slightly blue, but when I add gas, it flies black ... it is only at night, it does not emit a blue smoke during the day, 1 start - blue smoke 2-3 sec and then black. next riots are already blowing black

PS I do not have an interculator. turbo goes to the air flow meter / filter.

reworked photo

1. is this an emphysema? I have oil there, not much, but it is

2. here you can see some silicone, this tube is cut and it led (UNLESSED) to the box under the air filter (which I do not have at all) I will also add a photo of the complete housing.

3.what is it ?? goes with the turbo, these two vics. it is not a boost sensor?

nowhere can I measure the pressure on the cylinders ... KAtowice, Chorzˇw ./.........../ :|

THIS IS MISSING - there is nothing in the circle ......

• Helpful post
    sulof1601
    Level 26  
    1.This hose should lead to the suction side of the turbocharger and a drain should be connected to this hose or to the filter itself. goes with turbo, it is a boost control valve.
    shiz0r
    Level 6  
    as for 2, I am not sure about the tightness of it, because when I press, you can hear the turbo from 25,000 revolutions? not whistling, but as if the air was escaping, but the compressor, powerful, I checked with my hand, it did not blow there, if I had these pipes, oil would probably collect there ...
    I will buy a new one, but what to call it? air pipe?

1.Check cylinder pressure
    2. cleansing pneumothorax? but where is she?
    sulof1601
    Level 26  
    This is how the oil would collect in the separator. You will not check the tightness of this place with any compressor, just start the car, let someone press the gas and you check. .
    shiz0r
    Level 6  
    I meant that when I press down during the ride, the TURBO sounds as if from a huge fan, you can hear compressed air, I can't describe it.

I am replacing this tube with a complete one.

it's nice, you can't see the end from this pipe at all, besides, it covers the EGR attached to the turbo: / I don't know how to get to it without spinning half the car.
    sulof1601
    Level 26  
    Unscrew the air supply pipe to the turbo and see if the blades do not touch the housing, grab your fingers and move the turbine axis up and down. Then you will learn something about the turbine. An inspection camera would make the job very easy, I would gladly borrow it if you lived behind the fence.
    shiz0r
    Level 6  
    eagerly but KM is doing their job :)

I will check this when I buy this pipe and replace it. I drive around 200 km every 2 days and nothing happens.

as I mentioned the flow, I was on the computer and there were such errors. PS, I do not get any errors on the computer, nothing but a horny light bulb from the backlight of the back ...................