Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

Gypsum grinder + vacuum cleaner

brokus 8190 7
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    brokus
    Level 9  
    Welcome,
    I am going to buy a vacuum cleaner and a gypsum grinder (giraffe)
    I found one [URL="https://www.ceneo.pl/40292388"] Dedra DED7758 [/URL] for grinding in corners and something that interests me :-) Additionally [URL="https://www.ceneo.pl/40630368"] Dedra Vacuum cleaner with 1400W water filter [/URL] but I do not know if all this is worth it? He wants to allocate 1600 to such a set
    wada

VIP Meritorious for electroda.pl
    brokus wrote:
    Welcome,
    I am going to buy a vacuum cleaner and a gypsum grinder (giraffe)
    I found one Dedra DED7758 for grinding in corners and something that would interest me :-) Additionally Dedra Vacuum cleaner with 1400W water filter but I do not know if all this is worth it? He wants to allocate 1600 to such a set

For fun or work?
    As for the vacuum cleaner, you still need a hammer hammer, as you solidify the plaster in this bucket of water. Water vacuum cleaners for gypsum grinding are not suitable. Even if you choose a fresh one, it will be a good putty, and in addition filtration of dust will be poor after a while in this kitty. and dust will go to the engine.

A giraffe - it may be for short work - but the biggest drawback is the rigid suction hose at the head, which additionally rubs on the fork, the effect that blocks the liquid giban of the head and deep rubbing on the ceiling, the exchange of the triangle on the plate is also annoying. And the speed control is a simple dimmer, not synchronized with the actual speed, after breaking away from the wall, it hits a dizzying speed and when it touches it almost stops, but with this excessive rotation a good hole can be wiped
    brokus
    Level 9  
    For work, I have an apartment to be renovated but more on the way
    What do you suggest?
    wada

delete quotes first " with links in your first post.

For a little money, a giraffe will have a problem
    you can learn to work with this dedra - turn it on and off while holding it next to the wall.
    A hose buy two 90 / 32mm and 50cm sewage elbows for a vacuum cleaner and there is no problem and the price is still low, this triangle is quite nice bajer - I wonder how easy it is to buy these shields afterwards.
    See how others have a snake released Gypsum grinder + vacuum cleaner but those BASSs have too weak this frame and everything is telepiece

A vacuum cleaner with a large rag sack, or a small one with automatic filter cleaning, and of course with a socket to connect a giraffe.
    brokus
    Level 9  
    So I will not buy anything better for this price so this dedra will be a good solution
    wada

With a vibrating triangle, probably not.

But look on the net, Allegro and other stores, there are often fakes of branded giraffes (counterfeit - in fact, the same factory does the same under different names) what you find is the right link to this, maybe I'll tell you something .

You must have Pudzian's strength and posture for this dedry :) the engine at the top on such a long lever is like you waving a 10-kilo sack with sand on a stick. - physics and bilateral levers. But at least there is less failure rate.
    For the above reason, the pipe should be quite thick and preferably egg-shaped.

It is easier and easier to do as the engine is at the bottom and it is connected with a shield - but the durability of these cables - in the brand quite long - in a cheap way depends on luck, the links do not jerk and walk more smoothly.

PS .:
    You were supposed to improve your first post - see how my quote of your post looks like.
    PtasiorWro
    Level 27  
    Hi.
    If you want to do only one apartment, it is better to use the rental, and if you want to do more and earn on it, unfortunately you either flex or festool, which must have an option to automatically thaw the filter with pressure sensors without this you will have more fumble on the vacuum cleaner and clean it than work. Vacuum cleaner not only works in such a way to suck off the plaster, but also glues the grinder plate underpressure to the wall, which gives a more equal treatment and relieves hands because you do not keep all the weight on your hands.

Added after 3 [minutes]:

Gypsum grinder + vacuum cleaner

This is enough, this is an old, proven design of vacuum cleaners with filter shaking and an automatic socket.
    brokus
    Level 9  
    I bought a vacuum cleaner and a Dedry grinder :) the first renovation is over and I have to say that it is working! I have invested little money and the equipment will serve and earn for the better ;)