Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Double staircase with a single, how to connect?

11070 10
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 9  
    Hello!

Is it possible to connect a double staircase with a single one?
    The situation looks like in the corridor at one end there is a single connector and in the other end there is to be a second connector with the fact that it is double.
    As you can see in the picture, I want the double switch (left panel "1") with one part "1" to be connected to the single connector in the second part of the corridor, and the second part "2" to turn on the light outside the house.

greetings
  • Level 39  
    Fe2ka13 wrote:
    Is it possible to connect a double staircase with a single one. ?

Of course, yes, you connect the staircase as if there were single switches.

Fe2ka13 wrote:
    As you can see in the picture, I want the double switch (left panel "1") to be part one with "1" connected to the single connector in the second part of the corridor, and the second part "2" to turn on the light outside the house.

This is the most feasible way.
  • Level 39  
    These are two independent connectors in one housing, it is possible. 1 connect with the second stair, according to the available schemes. On the 2nd you give the phase (not disappearing), on one of the two other contacts you give the cord from the lamp.
  • Level 9  
    Thank you for the answers, I did not add that this external lamp is already connected, the problem is to connect the second step switch under the flap No. 1, basically I connected them so that I switched on and off with this double switch, and put out the already burning light a single staircase, but when the double switch is turned off (light off) and I want to light a single one, the light dims and blinks
    I guess I was wrong on a double stair, because I have two single stair connectors and everything works
    When I'm at home, I'll throw in a photo of the connector, maybe something will clear up

I connected it so it did not work
    green lines are the wires of the lamp outside (it works ok)
    and this is how a double connector looks like
  • Level 18  
    Hello. Try to connect as shown in the diagram in the picture. The second lamp works rather by accident. Greetings.
  • Level 29  
    In the double switch, try to replace the black wires with the red ones coming from the top, the red ones instead of black and the black instead of the red ones. Leave the green lines.
  • Helpful post
    Level 39  
    Fe2ka13 wrote:
    I connected it so it did not work
    green lines are the wires of the lamp outside (it works ok)

and this is how a double connector looks like

You have incorrectly connected the power cord

I have modeled myself on the drawing above so and not the other colors of the lines.
  • Level 9  
    I will connect it as you say and write what and how.
    Thanks for the answers.
    greetings

edit: The diagram above helped connect, thanks
  • Level 2  
    Hello, a similar situation.

Two rooms, one double staircase connector.

Pom. 1 Stair - Crisscross - Stern double
    Pom. 2 Stair - Stern double

I've been working for a while now. 1. and I can not get through this double. I will add that connecting a single everything works.

I attach a picture of the connector. The cables have 3 - power supply and two of cross.

Help!

• Level 31  
    Show the photo of this can.
  • Level 2  
    Uuu, picture of cans tomorrow at the earliest. But it will show several yidd 3x1,5 from pom.2, with which I have not yet moved and one yidd 3x1,5 from pom.1, i.e. stairs.
    And in it: Brown - power supply (connected by a quick connection from the power cable under the cross and, blue and yellow - green - connected with a cross connector.

(I'll add a picture tomorrow)

Added after 12 [hours] 50 [minutes]:

In the can on the left the cables from the second room, ultimately to the second key.

On the right a stair cable, which I want to attach to a double stair. X configuration and still a bad final result ..

Added after 34 [minutes]:

So connected to the staircase single works, how to transfer it to the dual stair ??

Added after 21 [minutes]:

Edit

OK, one of the forum users made me aware of where "L1" and "L2" are

For future self-taught persons - these are the two clamps on the "back".

Thanks.