Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Connecting TV speakers without aux output

12768 10
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 2  
    Hello,
    I have a problem with connecting the speakers to the TV because it does not have an aux output.
    In the attachment I am sending a photo of the entrances that has a tv.
    Could someone tell me how to connect speakers if the TV does not have speakers input?
  • Level 33  
    On TV you need to have aux outputs, not inputs, that's for starters. You can not connect speakers directly to the TV, unless you have active, otherwise you need some amplifier that you connect to the TV and then speakers. In your case, such an amplifier (or active speakers) is connected to the optical output via an optical - rca converter.
    https://www.google.pl/search?rlz=1C1GGRV_enPL...-8DYAhVS4KQKHa_4DRUQvwUIJSgA&biw=1440&bih=807.
    Of course, you also need to obtain the optical cable and the other chinch cable.
  • Level 27  
    Dear friend, he has it and it's different. One optical output, maybe even headphones. What speakers ?.
  • Level 33  
    MDD wrote:
    Dear friend, he has it and it's different. One optical output, maybe even headphones. What speakers ?.

And what did I write about? The author confuses entries with exits and I tried to explain them.

Of course, the headphone jack, if it is on TV, can also be used to output sound to the speakers. The author should complete his post with equipment data (TV and speakers), then you will be able to give specific hints.
  • Level 27  
    Pay attention to the time you write a post. It's gone. Why this attack. What 'loudspeakers'. That's how the author will answer because it's a cacophony for now.
  • Level 33  
    MDD wrote:
    Why this attack

No exaggeration, what attack? But if you've picked it up like that, I'm sorry.
  • Level 2  
    Unfortunately, the TV does not have any input for headphones or speakers ...
  • Level 33  
    Airiss77 wrote:
    Unfortunately, the TV does not have any input for headphones or speakers ...

The input and the output are completely different connectors.
    Exit for headphones - headphones as a signal receiver outbound with TV.

In posts 2 and 4 you have given solutions.
  • Level 42  
    mariuszp19 wrote:
    In posts 2 and 4 you have given solutions.

This solution will work, there is no doubt here.
    But the author should know that it will not affect the sound level in such connected speakers.
    I mean the TV remote control.

If these speakers do not have their own remote sound control, the use of these speakers may be cumbersome.

Unfortunately, the author did not provide details of this set of speakers.