Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

What is Digitizer? And how is it different from the display?

27723 9
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 7  
    Hello
    My problem is that my phone has dropped (lg spirit), the screen went down quite well because in the place where there was the LG logo there is a hole that you can see the inside of the phone but the touch works. My question is how the digitizer differs from the entire LCD display because I went on the Allegro and I do not know what the difference is because the digitizer costs PLN 30 and the display PLN 100?
  • Level 30  
    Digitizer is a touch screen and the display is known. Rather, in home conditions you will have a problem with removing the damaged LCD digitizer without damaging it.
  • Level 7  
    I understand, that is, if the phone reacts, the touch works, then you can replace the digitizer itself, there is no need for the whole screen?
  • Level 21  
    If it responds to touch, why would you like to exchange it? Digitizer is a transparent screen overlay (but not tempered glass, or any other protection!), A display screen that shows you what you do on your phone.
  • Level 7  
    Because once it falls again it can stop working completely
  • Level 21  
    The display may also stop working and the touch will remain operational. The one you have now is cracked or otherwise suspicious / damaged? If you do not like its condition, then replace it with the display. It would be good to check other functions of the phone so that it does not turn out that you buy and you can not catch the range. If you feel strong enough to make a repair and want to risk buying these parts then please. But as you mentioned, the fall was quite serious, maybe it would be cheaper to order someone to check your phone and just make a decision to make a repair?
  • Level 7  
    It is dirty so that below the screen is about 2 cm free only logo and there is a hole there that I see what is inside the phone and a spider yet
  • Level 21  
    Are you expecting someone to tell you what to replace without seeing and unable to check the phone? Differences between one and the other already a few people have explained to you, if despite all this is beyond you, then only the service saves you. If you need other help, then give details, ask questions.
  • Level 7  
    You're right to give it to the site better. Thanks for the help.