Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Reno Scenic 1.6i 16V - Timing diagram, shaft lock, features

5640 7
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 5  
    Hello, I need a timing diagram for Scenario I with a 1.6 16v engine. I have locks, but I do not know where the trait is located, place for crankshaft timing lock, I removed the plugs in the head, but I do not know where to lock down, and I have to do it because the bar jumped. In younger models, a screw is screwed into the back of the block, and here there is something that I'm delirious that the wedge should be laid up, but I'm not sure, so I would be very grateful for your help.
  • Admin of Computers group
    Marek944 wrote:
    In younger models, a screw is screwed into the back of the block and here it is not
    What is your engine model, vintage?
  • Level 5  
    Thanks for the scheme, I covered the bolt in the block but I did not solve the problem I have a lock for this motor but I can not block the shaft all the time I have a quarter turn on the pulley screw after screwing the block in. I read about different lengths of locks, I made all the lengths I found I have 3 locks now, I still do not block the shaft so that it will probably lock up. Twisted candles I check the gmp and I still can not quite get along with this fix. Maybe a good bunch knows what I'm doing wrong

Moderated By CameR:

DriverMSG wrote:
    What is your engine model, vintage?

Reg. 3.1.15. Remember that advice is provided remotely in the absence of physical access to the device, the problem must be very well described and understood by users, and the title should contain the brand, model, year, ....

• Helpful post
    Level 43  
    Marek944 wrote:
    Thanks for the scheme, I got a screw in the block but I did not solve the problem I have a lock for this motor but I'm not able to block the shaft

You will not do it yourself, one turns and the other pushes the lock into the hole, in 1.6 it only shoots, and in 1.8 it goes into the hole or vice versa.
  • Level 5  
    I do the way you write, my buddy turns, I try to block, unfortunately I can not feel a place anywhere so that the shaft is always hard, turns a few degrees and then it locks up, I'm talking about making it both ways I know it should not be in other cars as I place on blocks, the shaft stands in place and here ehh. Sometimes when I screw in the lock I feel that the motor is turning, I do not have the strength for this car. The engine is 1.6 16v mounted in the first gene scenica
  • Helpful post
    Level 43  
    And your lock has a thread that screwed into the thread after the screw?
    Because it behaves as if you were putting a blockade into the DCI engine without a thread.

I checked the blockade at K4M and hit the shaft and only blocks right.
  • Level 5  
    Thanks for the interest or blocking works only in front of hmm only now which dimension is good. Yes I have the rest with the thread, I have made the rest in this way have a thread in the same place only the length from the handle is different