Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

[Solved] "You have blocked access to the Internet" ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

6252 7
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 3  
    Hello, I have an internet problem on my pc. The point is that it does not exist at all, even when you connect the internet from your phone via USB. The problem appeared when I installed virtualbox and then I turned off the computer. This does not only affect the browser but the entire system. The router's wine is not because it is just writing from this wifi network.
  • Level 39  
    A colleague will enter the device manager, knock out all network cards (virtual ones too) and restart the computer.
  • Level 3  
    bestboy21 wrote:
    A colleague will enter the device manager, knock out all network cards (virtual ones too) and restart the computer.

Still the same
  • Level 39  
    You cry and you do not give any data.
    Logs with FRST?
    What anti-virus on the computer?
  • Level 3  
    bestboy21 wrote:
    You cry and you do not give any data.
    Logs with FRST?
    What anti-virus on the computer?

1.malwarebytes, I uninstalled it
    2. How do I download frst since I do not have internet, the more I do not have how to send logs
  • Level 39  
    Look at you, write on the forum, so you can download the phone and upload it via a USB cable to the computer, and even if not through the cable, through the memory card.
    Have you just tried to restore the system to the day before installing virtuala?
  • Level 3  
    bestboy21 wrote:
    Look at you, write on the forum, so you can download the phone and upload it via a USB cable to the computer, and even if not through the cable, through the memory card.
    Have you just tried to restore the system to the day before installing virtuala?

It is not possible because I do not play backups, and as for the logs from frst, they will be there soon

EDIT here are the logs in the attachment