Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Tv Sharp LC-40FG5242E - no memory for watching movies?

5343 8
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 7  
    Hello, I have purchased TV Sharp LC-40FG5242E Smart tv. And I have such a problem that when watching a movie, eg on a CDA, after a few minutes, the message "No memory" appears. Maybe someone will help me in this matter, because I do not know what to do ...
  • Level 41  
    You can try to delete any unnecessary and unused applications installed on this TV.

From what I have read, generally the problem is caused by the excess of installed applications on TV.
    And each application takes up some memory.
  • Level 1  
    I have the same problem and I can not remove the application ... Do you know how to do it?
  • Level 41  
    Sharp-app wrote:
    I have the same problem and I can not remove the application ... Do you know how to do it?

The TV's instructions are not on hand?
  • Level 2  
    The manual has nothing to delete the application.
  • Level 2  
    Hello. Maybe someone knows how to delete all unnecessary applications from Sharp 5242, or what to do to be able to watch movies from the Internet? Connecting the portable memory does not give anything. no information in the instructions.
  • Level 41  
    From the instructions on the TV ...

" To remove an unwanted app from the "My Apps" list, you
    must highlight the app you want to delete and press GREEN button
    . "

In my free translation;

To remove an application from the list of "My applications (Favorites?)" Select the application to delete and
    then press the Green button.
  • Level 2  
    Hello. It is a pity that you can not help me. In my favorite applications, I'm empty because I do not use them and I did not put anything in there. In net + I have 82 redundant applications and I can not get rid of them. Only the phone to the company is left, maybe somebody is competent enough to tell me if there is anything to do about it
  • Level 2  
    Hello. It is a pity that you can not help me. In my favorite applications, I'm empty because I do not use them and I did not put anything in there. In net + I have 82 redundant applications and I can not get rid of them. Only the phone to the company is left, maybe somebody is competent enough to tell me if there is anything to do about it