Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Laguna 3 2.0dci 150km - A lot of smokes

3336 19
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 4  
    Hello gentlemen! I have a lagoon 3 2.0 dci 150km. The toy car is good, it doesn't smoke, it has power But it smokes a lot in the city, namely 14 liters. Has anyone ever had such a case?
  • Level 39  
    Damaged injectors or flow meter or blocked EGR and DPF.
  • Level 43  
    There are no fairies here, so KLIP will tell you the truth. :-)

Regards.
  • Level 4  
    Today on the route to £ód¼ speed 140-150 km / h burning 8 liters! I think it's quite good combustion. But these 14 around the city is a massacre. I don't think that injection would kick. But yes And as a friend of mapet says the clip will tell the truth soonest
  • Level 4  
    Today, gentlemen, I noticed that you feel fuel from oil, so this can be the reason for a large combustion. On Wednesday, I have an appointment to hook up the car and if I know what's going on, I'll let you know
  • Level 4  
    Buddy decibel but you also had such a case? Friends tell me that they can also sit injection
  • Level 39  
    Damaged injections would cause kicking or hard work during rapid acceleration.
  • Level 43  
    Either way, don't ride it because you may end up with a hole in the crowd.
  • Level 4  
    Yesterday hooking up the clip and dpf collapsed. Regeneration procedure done, today oil change and observation if oil does not pour further. But surely the dpf was collapsed. And egr for cleaning.
  • Level 32  
    And the chest is not a machine sometimes :?:
  • Level 6  
    Hello. And what does the automatic transmission have to do with it? ? I have the same situation!
  • Level 43  
    mario7911 wrote:
    And what does the automatic transmission have to do with it?

And the machines in the city smoke like dragons.
  • Level 6  
    Tz how much? Mine doesn't want to fire me I thought it was injection molding. My average in the city shows 9-10 liters / 100
  • Level 5  
    And how did the topic end? Because I smoked a lot, was it enough to burn?
  • Level 6  
    The fuel pump started filing and everything went for injection regeneration of the pump 1100 new injection 2700 and washing the fuel system 4500 :-(
  • Level 5  
    Do not scare me. What about how many kilometers the fuel filter was changed? Are these particles so small that the filter does not spill out? I heard about this in a4 b8
  • Level 6  
    These are micro filings, the guy showed me my pump, but probably it is already in these cars mine had 230 thousand
  • Level 5  
    Good to know. Thank you for the information. Regards
  • Level 43  
    zelmiak wrote:
    What about how many kilometers the fuel filter was changed? Are these particles so small that the filter does not spill out?

After all, it is a toilet pump and not the one in the tank so the filter has nothing to it.