Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

- Connecting nc + go with a smart TV

17469 8
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 2  
    As in the subject. I am interested in whether you can share a picture from a cell phone to a TV so that you can watch nc + go. I will add that I tried to install the application itself on the TV, but something did not work. I also tried to share a picture from a cell on tv using a smart view, but the image was blocked by the application itself. After connecting the laptop with the tv using the hdmi normally everything works. I read something about wifi directe but I do not know how to go about it and whether it is possible at all. Maybe someone else has an idea how to deal with it?

TV - philips 43pus6162 / 12
    phone - samsung galaxy s8
  • Level 2  
    Hmm .. I was able to share the video with ytbe. I had to delete my previous miracast connections, maybe it will help someone in the future. As for the nc + go application itself, I do not even have an option that allows me to send this image to a television. Maybe it's the application's fault.
  • User removed account  
  • Level 11  
    Hi, let me ask you here. If I buy a TV Box for myself, will I be able to use it with ncplus?
  • User removed account  
  • Level 11  
    Mother has a full package of nc and I got my login and password from her. For now I watch matches for computers and I wondered if I bought a tv box that would smihac on tv
  • Level 3  
    For now there is no application on the boxes (TV), you need to upload the one from the tablet and then the remote control does not have only the mouse connected to the box. It's annoying.
  • Level 11  
    Heh thanks for the quick reply. For a year I have been watching with the mouse connected as you say, I bought a tx3 mini.