Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

- Connecting nc + go with a smart TV

12063 6
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 2  
    As in the subject. I am interested in whether you can share a picture from a cell phone to a TV so that you can watch nc + go. I will add that I tried to install the application itself on the TV, but something did not work. I also tried to share a picture from a cell on tv using a smart view, but the image was blocked by the application itself. After connecting the laptop with the tv using the hdmi normally everything works. I read something about wifi directe but I do not know how to go about it and whether it is possible at all. Maybe someone else has an idea how to deal with it?

TV - philips 43pus6162 / 12
    phone - samsung galaxy s8
  • Level 2  
    Hmm .. I was able to share the video with ytbe. I had to delete my previous miracast connections, maybe it will help someone in the future. As for the nc + go application itself, I do not even have an option that allows me to send this image to a television. Maybe it's the application's fault.
  • User removed account  
  • Level 11  
    Hi, let me ask you here. If I buy a TV Box for myself, will I be able to use it with ncplus?
  • User removed account  
  • Level 11  
    Mother has a full package of nc and I got my login and password from her. For now I watch matches for computers and I wondered if I bought a tv box that would smihac on tv